3x Northern Lights Fem, Indoor & Outdoor Combo, BioBizz Soil

Also @StoneOtter please light me out, what you think about this third seed? Is it typical that theyre kinda like hollow? Theres a small hole on top of it and it looks totally hollow. Two of them looks typical/normal to me. And those two are the ones which germinated in 24hrs. Nothing happened to the third one yet. Ik its 3rd day so should be more patient, but my success ratio from trusted seed banks has always been 100% in ~2 days.

Picture isnt the best one (I can post better one later) What you think about that one?
if you zoom it you can see the hollow tip
CEC9A3CB-D4D7-4278-B89B-86AC3D1C9B81.jpeg

:rolleyes:
E: Seeds sometimes have those hollow tips no doubt about that, but I guess its a different thing when the whole hut looks hollow/empty(?)

Sadly don’t have a decent loop or scope to get crystal clear trichome pics.
When you get a chance get one. Thc grows in value as the plant ages and in the last couple of weeks it ramps up considerably so it's important to be there on time for that reason. Go to Greenhouse Seeds and watch one of their grow vids. As the vids progresse they test thc values over time. It's an interesting watch.

I see it. Yes I've had duds like that right out of the package from seed sellers too. Give them an email with that pic attached and they might resend you another one. It's a PITA at this point but at seed prices we should speak up I think. Does it squease flat in your fingers?
Pain in the ass for sure… and definitely because of the price, autoflowers cost even more than fem ones usually.
Might send that pic to them as it looks like a failure one to me. Taking a better picture soon with the flash so you can see better how the shell is empty.

And had no balls to squeeze it flat yet XD definitely if the shell is empty it should crack into pieces, right?

Pain in the ass for sure… and definitely because of the price, autoflowers cost even more than fem ones usually.
Might send that pic to them as it looks like a failure one to me. Taking a better picture soon with the flash so you can see better how the shell is empty.

And had no balls to squeeze it flat yet XD definitely if the shell is empty it should crack into pieces, right?
I've had one compress flat and spring back to normal looking. Another did kind of disintegrate thing. Many of my home grown half matured seeds were weird hollowish.

When you get a chance get one. Thc grows in value as the plant ages and in the last couple of weeks it ramps up considerably so it's important to be there on time for that reason. Go to Greenhouse Seeds and watch one of their grow vids. As the vids progresse they test thc values over time. It's an interesting watch.
Had to use phone magnifier lol… can’t get it focused and zoomed enough to make it all clear. And it was harder to scope on the buds than leaves. But leaves definitely has quite amber trichomes already. Buds imo looks kinda milky, but some of them are clear tho

Sugar leaves:
7269A72D-2C92-4B13-8A83-8720EF375A16.png

83B02216-D5D5-461F-A13C-DB14B16A80AE.jpeg

Buds:
ABEE09CA-09B4-4855-AC0D-5C84F768DEB4.jpeg

9/10/2021

1/3 Chopped

(Pheno#2)

First plant harvested today.
Pheno#2 were struggling and stunted so decided fuck it, she goes down now.
Going to be more patient with pheno#1 and #3 (giving them 7-14 days more to fatten)

She was a mini anyway :) took this before she went down.
6E4B18A3-8B4B-4FA8-97A6-7E621AFB0FFC.jpeg

1B10332D-EA93-46CB-96D0-504A77D1CF1A.jpeg

Weight wet: ~110g/3.8oz (minus ~5-10g in stems)
- When dried it loses around 60-70% of weight. So hoping to get at least oz dry.
6F421C96-6280-49FC-99EA-EA42BCCE4A03.jpeg

Pheno#2 was a disappointment, but sure it was already known. Also a lazy trim because the leaves were so coated with trichomes :D (ps. Smoking the sugar leave trim right now and this already got me blazed af) :hippy:

Hang drying them for next ~48hrs then gonna start jar curing.
29606A0E-2C1A-4046-B6B3-2D7A2181D59E.jpeg

And tents packed again with clones
(this gonna be pain in the arse move the clones out there everynight when starting to follow autos 18/6 schedule)
9BB03CA5-2DF5-49B8-BC17-F82413E6E55E.jpeg

Anyway it was a first plant harvested since three years, yay! :headbanger:

YAY! You broke the ice! And that is a beauty in anyone's book! She's going to serve you well! First ice broke for many more Verbilist!
Indeed mini beauty and spicy one.

And hopefully many more!
also thank you mate for being supportive. I appreciate it and hope you stay on the board! :) Glad this forum has such a nice people and good community.

Day #75 Flowering day: 52

9/11/2021 (moment of silence)
- Critical 2.0 XL’s sprouted nice little tails so transplanted two of them in jiffy7 and rockwool. Third one still nothing… I guess the hollow one wont germinate at all. Gotta wait the answear from the seed bank or just re-order on monday. So the start didnt work out how I figured, but no can do anymore.
Also one of the seeds already had like 15-20mm tail so that was a hard one to gently squeeze into rockwool.. Almost broke her helmet. So like half of it laying on top of the rockwool cube, but tried to cover it with soil. Is she deep enough when theres like 5mm soil layer top of it? :D
5AC7D555-8BB9-467C-9383-D8B8BB5690EA.jpeg

Day 72:
Foliage slowly loosing her colours and more pistils turning into brown.
DBAD8B70-AA14-4E4A-821B-C557394500DB.jpeg

But still like 50/50 clear and cloudy
DCB35535-8287-492E-B12C-48DB139BBC59.jpeg

Maybe a second smoke report tonight if the buds are dry enough.
Also making a new diary for the Critical autos as soon as they pop out and getting the growing mediums and setups.

Thank you for stoppin by! :cool:

Day #77 Flowering day: 54

Sitting on my hands and playing the waiting game… feels like they ripenin mad slowly.
05C52930-E7D7-4C0D-A61E-D7C6F108D744.jpeg

D4A94E9E-5084-4E99-90DF-F2D6C52A309F.jpeg

And then critical update about critical 2.0’s :oops:

If you check the post above, had kind of issues properly transplanting the seed into rockwool.. Taproot were facing down (it actually came thru the bottom already) but top of the rockwool cube was covered with the soil. And today noticed the whole mulch were ”floating” like 2-3mm above the rockwool cube.. took a flashlight and magnifier to see better.
So guess what..? The seed already had opened baby leaves under the soil. Since there was a gap between the soil layer and rockwool the seedling were struggling to find up from there. :confused: So had to manually help her out from there. Now theres like 3-4mm rootish looking stem above the ground.

What do you think, does she survive?
(basicly this all were between the rockwool cube and soil before I dig her up)
FB230288-D4F0-4320-9991-C5EA6E68C5A7.jpeg

Let's watch that one and see. I'm thinking ok.
Yeah only way to figure it out. This whole patch I ordered seems a bit odd… one of them didnt germinate at all. One were struggling to push out tap root (idk whats her situation right now since she hasnt showed any signs yet) and then this one..
or at least Ive never had this kind of issues with germinating seeds xD

Oh and PS…

Pheno#2 yield dry weight were 23.7g (0.8oz) LOL, okay I knew it was a flop… pretty sure pheno#1 & #3 yields me 3x better so actually kinda excited since got the basic info and picture how much is how much.
14628DEF-DC56-4A2A-AB7A-7DDC55FB8D18.jpeg

also re-ordering two more Critical 2.0s today hoping they arrive by wed 9/15

If I manage to pull out and germinate 4 criticals instead of 3 then we go with four :) Might buy two bubblers!

May be small but still good weed!
Say no more! Surprised how good is the taste by using BioBizz nutes for most of the growth.
First taste is a bit harsh but after that comes earthy and sweet smooth aftertaste.
Hoping to get rid of the harsh taste when done proper curing.

Also decided to buy myself one more gift in advance, since my B’days comming in 5 days :thedoubletake: getting too old2fast heh.
So ordering one more Critical 2.0 XL to follow up my original plan, and now havin hard time choosing between:
- Blue Dream Auto
OR
- Auto Blackberry Kush

E:
Didn’t take too long to choose which one xD did some quick research and Blackberry Kush is going to be the choice! And hopefully the the queen of the tent. Almost 99% times it has nice purplish/pink shades on buds and just looked up terpene profile, sweeet!

Kinda short flowering time providing 8 weeks of flower or 10-11 weeks whole life cycle and goes fine under 20/4 lights!
Happy early Bday to me

Back
Top Bottom