3x Northern Lights Fem, Indoor & Outdoor Combo, BioBizz Soil

Theyre pre-ordered waiting at my local hydro store! :)
Gotta order the seeds tho, but theres a finnish vendor providing stocks so they will be delivered from the same country as well.

current NL’s on 6th week of flowering now and the breeder provides 7 weeks flowering time (mine wont finnish that fast tho…) But hoping to finnish the NL’s in two, max three weeks.

So lets assume it takes 2-3 weeks to finish the current crop then we’re close to the mid september. By that time Ive hopefully the new systems set up and the new seeds maybe already germinated and sitting inside the 2nd part of the tent in rockwool cubes. :) Would be ideally if I could straight put germinated seedlings to the bigger tent after Ive harvested NL’s.

And my tents ”2-in-1” model, which is actually 3-in-1. Exatcly same as this:
1630255391944.jpeg

Bigger part is 60x60x140cm, smaller parts are 35x60x70cm
That tent is sick, got a link?

That tent is sick, got a link?
Couldnt find exatcly same tent from ebay/amazon outside the Finland. Mines bought from a local store so heres the exact tent I’ve:
Sinowell 2-in-1 60cmx90cmx135cm

And heres one i found from Amazon almost same sized and basicly same thing, different brand, its @Mars Hydro . 2-in-1 tent which is actually 3-in-1 as you can separate the smaller part of the tent in two as the picture shows:

E9F7F9DC-2BD2-4EAA-BC63-612EBC443DDA.jpeg

Day #69 Flowering day: 46

Hello and happy sunday magaziners!
Test branch were hang drying for around 36hrs before I rolled a first J. So lets start with the smoke report
:smokin:
BioBizz nutes actually gave it a very smooth taste. Was expecting very harsh bcoz it was hang dried only. The taste was actually something between tropical and diesel. The smell was sweet pugnent.
Trichomes were around 50-70% cloudy already but still lots of clear ones. Guessing because of that the high was close to narcotic. It gave me some real head buzz. The high itself didnt last for too long.
Conclusion: Since NL is almost 100% indica I want to pull out and bring most of the possible effects. And one of them is the complete couch lock, including the euphoric sleepiness. To achieve that need to wait till I get enough amber trichomes.

Trimming the buds wont be too big deal since theres sugars laying on the leaves all around. And leaving some leave material wont make dense nugs fluffy at all.

9/5/2021 End of 10th week from germination.
I’m pretty sure Pheno#1 and #2 are ready to harvest after next week. Pheno #3 needs about an one extra week.

Also planning to Stem split one or two of the plants ~3-5days before the chop. Will post here the whole stem splitting process and see if theres any differences. Going to get some actual footage about that if it works at all. So jump a ride for the last weeks to see how they like being stabbed!

Flowering day 46 pics:
28AD99BF-1EC3-43F2-9903-2B95C34EACF3.jpeg

1DB92333-3A93-421D-9741-91B6BE7701F8.jpeg

D0C1FD31-5323-4511-A750-27ECB88FFB55.jpeg

Day #70 Flowering day: 47

Hey monday and start of the 11th week.
Today did a second ”flush”. Gave them plain pH’d water around 2.5L each. When having the fukken scrog above and trying drain the run offs from the trays… trust my back is finito. Not bothering to take them off from the scrog since theres too many colas which wont carry themselves anymore.

Hopefully this is the last week for the Pheno #1 and #2 ( two on the left side) Pheno #3 needs an extra week or so.
Guess Im gonna give them 2morrow last feed/PK boost then only plain water and 3rd flush later on this week.

D#70 F#47 Structure:

8F1FBB19-D67E-4C56-8F6B-15B186DE51F2.jpeg

Canopy:
A8B457D1-0C2C-4527-93E8-6E1BF0DAFD93.jpeg

Nugget ~ Around 40% Clear, 40% Cloudy 20% amber
(buying a new loop today for a better view)
A7407D2C-789E-491A-B19C-7243EA2F9B65.jpeg

Hellow hellow!

Wanted to report that I decided to change the strain from Cream Caramel autos to Critical 2.0 XL Autos (Garden of Green) AND THE SEEDS ARE ON THEIR WAY NOW! :)
Otherwise going to test all three mediums: hydro, coco and soil.

Critical 2.0 XL Auto strain info:
BREEDER/BRANDGarden Of Green
PRODUCT TYPESeeds THC
GENETICSCritical Auto x CBD Auto
VARIETYMostly Indica
FLOWERING TYPEAutoflowering
SEXFeminised
THC CONTENT20%
CBD CONTENT3%
YIELD500 gr/m2
GROWSGreenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME45 days
MEDICAL CONDITIONSDepression, Migraines, Pain, Stress
MEDICINAL PROPERTIESYes
TASTE / FLAVOURFruity, Skunk
EFFECTCalming, Relaxing, Soothing

Very fast floweing time and produces Greaaat yields. So excited to see whats gonna happen with the Criticals in bubbler!
Also the strain is kind of ''exotic'' at least for me the CBD cross is a new friendship :p

''The taste is very fruity and Skunk-y and its 20% THC and 3% CBD contribute to its therapeutic properties which are beneficial in the treatment of a wide range of symptoms icluding the relief of pain, depression, migraines and general stress.''

Also just heard that Im getting free sponsor nutrients from my local hydro store. The store supports GHE's nutrients (now days known as Terra Aquatica) So the base nutes will be most likely GHE's Tripart and other supplements probably from AN or Genesis.

@StoneOtter Im still planning on the coco cultivation. Would you prefer Fabric pots or Air pots for coco? Store would sponsor 8L or 12L Fabric pots. Is 8l fabric pot too small?
For the soil Im buying a 10L (2.5gallon) Air pot.
No previous experience from fabric pots.. But since coco needs to stay moist all the time -> Would it be better to use hard plastic pots so they would keep water better, or is it better to allow coco constantly ''breath'' thru the fabric?

Hellow hellow!

Wanted to report that I decided to change the strain from Cream Caramel autos to Critical 2.0 XL Autos (Garden of Green) AND THE SEEDS ARE ON THEIR WAY NOW! :)
Otherwise going to test all three mediums: hydro, coco and soil.

Critical 2.0 XL Auto strain info:
BREEDER/BRANDGarden Of Green
PRODUCT TYPESeeds THC
GENETICSCritical Auto x CBD Auto
VARIETYMostly Indica
FLOWERING TYPEAutoflowering
SEXFeminised
THC CONTENT20%
CBD CONTENT3%
YIELD500 gr/m2
GROWSGreenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME45 days
MEDICAL CONDITIONSDepression, Migraines, Pain, Stress
MEDICINAL PROPERTIESYes
TASTE / FLAVOURFruity, Skunk
EFFECTCalming, Relaxing, Soothing

Very fast flowering time and produces Greaaat yields. So excited to see whats gonna happen with the Criticals in bubbler!
Also the strain is kind of ''exotic'' at least for me the CBD cross is a new friendship :p

''The taste is very fruity and Skunk-y and its 20% THC and 3% CBD contribute to its therapeutic properties which are beneficial in the treatment of a wide range of symptoms including the relief of pain, depression, migraines and general stress.''

Also just heard that Im getting free sponsor nutrients from my local hydro store. The store supports GHE's nutrients (now days known as Terra Aquatica) So the base nutes will be most likely GHE's Tripart and other supplements probably from AN or Genesis.

@StoneOtter Im still planning on the coco cultivation. Would you prefer Fabric pots or Air pots for coco? Store would sponsor 8L or 12L Fabric pots. Is 8l fabric pot too small?
For the soil Im buying a 10L (2.5gallon) Air pot.
No previous experience from fabric pots.. But since coco needs to stay moist all the time -> Would it be better to use hard plastic pots so they would keep water better, or is it better to allow coco constantly ''breath'' thru the fabric?
Never grew in coco or air pots so can't say not knowing. Nice choice going with Critical!

Day #72 Flowering: 49

7 Weeks of flowering full today :love:

Pheno #2 seems to be too stunted to fatten buds properly… :( I knew the results with Pheno #2 going to be lame af.
What did we learn? Dont defoliate too much too early.

Going to stem split Pheno#2 later today and see if that activates anything :thedoubletake:
The plant will be harvested anyway after 3-5 days.
Most likely still ripening Pheno#1 and #3 for the next 7-14 days.
Heres couple pics took today:

Canopy overview:
8A37F11B-ED85-4C31-8F3A-4762AEF41DDF.jpeg

Pheno #1 Top cola is going to be so HUUGE
AD58C101-0F29-4137-B22F-3B986FAF7143.jpeg

E40882BC-1AEE-4F09-A923-BD1879C781E8.jpeg

Pheno #3 needs an extra week.. Barely 20% of pistil are brown only.
3EFFE84D-0B00-47BD-BBD2-9C5EE9CB07B0.jpeg

Also just got a notification that my Critical 2.0 XL Autos can be picked up from the post office!!! :yahoo:
And found a second sponsors (respecting 420communitys guidelines so not linking their webpage here) since they do not have a sponsor profile here.
Anyway this boutique wants to sponsor me nutrients for the next round.
I chose GHE/Terra Aquaticas TriPart-series for hydro and coco. And for the soil not sure yet if am I going to try Advanced Nutrients.

Christmas came early!

Sadly the seeds didn’t come with the original package (thats because they want to make their shipments stealth)

Will collect my growing medias (DWC, Coco and Soil) after the seeds has germinated.

Critical 2.0 XL autos germination started 9/8/2021
(I will start a new Journal after everything is set up and will post a back-link here to the new one)
8D321EBA-4C62-4DDA-B971-314FFDD37C63.jpeg

And then last but not least…
Stem splitting!! :sorry:

Step #1 - Find a target
FC9FADED-4CEE-4E6C-8399-0AA881D3A508.jpeg

Step #2 - shank her!
1000A35F-C68F-49AF-BFF8-40F43BABF39F.jpeg

Step #3 - Put something between the notches
D49C2F30-30F2-414F-8159-5B75FDD04D63.jpeg

No one will hear you screaming… ;)
E3A63566-76DA-485D-A711-5E247B33322E.jpeg

Thats something for today. Excited to see if theres any benefits on stem splitting.

That's some nice stem splitting! Last days coming now!
Interested to see if it actually brings up more trichomes and increases bud growth for couple of days.
the science behind that makes sense. When making that cut to the stem the plant should go to some kind of defence mode and increase the roots uptake, when plants thinking ”need to pump up everything to fix myself” :D

Could be harmful as well.. but these NL’s been so resistant to everything, thats why decided to give it a try.

Interested to see if it actually brings up more trichomes and increases bud growth for couple of days.
the science behind that makes sense. When making that cut to the stem the plant should go to some kind of defence mode and increase the roots uptake, when plants thinking ”need to pump up everything to fix myself” :D

Could be harmful as well.. but these NL’s been so resistant to everything, thats why decided to give it a try.
Yep, trichome watch!

Yep, trichome watch!
The stem split definitely triggered something on Pheno#2. If u look at the picture above, Pheno#2 has looked ready for a while. There have been laying brown/dead pistils on top of the buds and leaves for a week or two. But suddenly it starts to produce new fine white pistils out of nowhere o_O And idk if my eyes lying, but looks like they’ve fatten up and gained some weight in less than 24hrs. Might be placebo, maybe not.
definitely trying on Pheno#1 and #3 as well.
D6B7061B-BDCD-43B8-8F9B-CD31B5CE2761.jpeg

16DCA8E1-656D-4F78-BEFE-059B4735852B.jpeg

I do a drought at the end of my grows. I'm convinced I can see the morning after they make the push. Same thing here it seems. Oh yeah!

Yup back in the days Ive also tried to give the plants complete long dry cycle before harvesting. Also Ive tried the 36-48hrs darkness.
But most noticable difference during the ”last stress test” so far has been the stem splitting.

even tho it looks like its working somehow, I guess the buds wont fatten up that much to make me satisfied enough/fulfill my expections. She got stunted long time ago and final squeezes wont make a big difference…thats why shes going down on friday-sunday.
That allows me more room for the clones, and then getting even more space when harvesting #1 & #3. (By that time new set ups should be ready to place there)

Day #74 Flowering day: 51

I guess Pheno#2 goes down today.. Two Criticals already germinated and most likely going to transplant them into rockwools/jiffy7 cocos today. So going to need the smaller part of my tent.
When pheno#2 goes down it allows room for the clones in the bigger part of the tent.
Also a bit pissed if the third Critical does not germinate.. gotta re-order extras and then the timing fucks up for like 3-7 days, since the third one comes later than first two of them. No can do, sigh, shoulda been smarter and order one extra when made the first order.

9.5'' (24cm) top cola. Thickest point is aboutthe thickness of wrist
861F03A3-6B87-482B-BCEB-506456A0DC67.jpeg

97AF1F77-B069-4484-8FE7-969C015E7B91.jpeg

29E85F8C-A48A-4649-85F7-1C2FC0F5FD7B.jpeg

Have a happy friday! Stay safe n toked.
if when pheno#2 goes down later tonight going to post later some pics about it.

Whats good @Squiggle
What u think bruva allow me to chop chop pheno#2 today? (The one on lower left corner)
As u can see shes stunted. And the buds dont fatten what ever I try to do. Her pistils just turning more brown n dead day by day and calyxes slowly starting to look like a bananas since they do not develop new pistils.

Whats good @Squiggle
What u think bruva allow me to chop chop pheno#2 today? (The one on lower left corner)
As u can see shes stunted. And the buds dont fatten what ever I try to do. Her pistils just turning more brown n dead day by day and calyxes slowly starting to look like a bananas since they do not develop new pistils.
Hi mate. Sounds like she's ready. I sometimes harvest my plants at different stages anyway.. clear, cloudy and amber. You have 3 different effects from 1 plant. But that's just me. have you got any close up pictures of her? The rest are looking good by the way:thumb:

Hi mate. Sounds like she's ready. I sometimes harvest my plants at different stages anyway.. clear, cloudy and amber. You have 3 different effects from 1 plant. But that's just me. have you got any close up pictures of her? The rest are looking good by the way:thumb:
Thanks mate didn’t think about that at all! Ive been thinking about the final weight only. But thats actually a good call!

Sadly don’t have a decent loop or scope to get crystal clear trichome pics. But on pheno#2 trichomes are almost 80% cloudy already, but hard to find amber ones.. I guess stunting might be a one reason for that(?)
If pheno#2 gets chopped now I guess the high could be more like head buzz than couch locking. And that probably wont make a much difference if I harvest today or after a week.
Pheno #1 and #3 fattening up and they havin ”normal” ripening in my eyes so could maybe play more with them.

I’ll try to take couple close up pics when I get back to the place.

Back
Top Bottom