3x300W LED, Purple Kush, Scrog, Soil, Grow

Decided to change to the 5w LED's which emit a much cooler light temp.. my camera was not liking the pink hue in the mornings and would throw a fit.. hopefully this will solve that. plus I'll get to see how the 5w LED's do over the 3W leds.

Frame_2015-09-24_18-52-26.jpg

I must admit I like the light that these 5w LEDs put out much more than the 3w one..

things are looking decent.. they're growing.. but they're short.. I'm guessing this is because the LED is to close.. so tonight I pulled the LED up about double to see if that'll help them grow up..

20150927_184739.jpg
20150927_184734.jpg
20150927_184731.jpg
20150927_184726.jpg

I really think the LED was to close so they didn't need to stretch up.. but that's just my observation. here's a snap of them.

pv2.jpg

plants are starting to look good.. at least I think so.. I can tell raising the LED was the right thing to do.. here's a timelapse from seedling to yesterday.

[video=youtube;h_-MRUN8yi4]
[/video]

I was doing a shot every 5mins.. but I moved to 20min. there really isn't a need for 3 extra frames.. I'm hoping to be able to keep this timelapse from start to complete finish.. so far it is pretty slick.

I'm starting to notice one of the first leaves is starting to yellow.. which is prob normal for them as they're the original leaves.. but just to be on the safe side.. I've added 5ml of CalMag to a G of water.. 6.3ph with 245ppm starting and 491ppm after calmag addition. I'm not really worried about run off at this point.. I'll start watching that once I start seeing some roots.

I'm also debating going from the solo to the 3G pots directly. But I'll worry about that when the time comes.

20150930_161331.jpg

20150930_161318.jpg

20150930_161310.jpg

they certainly do look good other than the lower leaves yellowing.. if the yellowing starts coming up on the newer leaves I'll start giving some low strength nutrients next week. but from what I recall on my last grow..

here's a new photo for the day.

2015-10-01_12-59-42_751.jpg

Things are looking good.. I pulled up the plants and saw roots in side panels that I covered up.. so depending on their growth this week I will decide on either the 1G or the 3G pots for week transplant.

here's some photos.. Latrelle's lower leaf is still yeller.. but that's to be expected.. all the the new growth looks good and the same for all the others.. so I'll stick with 5ml CalMag on all Gallon of water moving forward and in the future as well.. Also did a RO ppm of 618.. so will hold off on feeding for now.

I tried to pm as I know the forum doesn't like posts to links.. but I don't have enough to pm.. ;p go to amazon.. and search for #
B001V6WXEI

that's the stuff I used in this mix.. is very nice stuff from how I see

not really to worried about it.. but man.. I haven't watered in 3days, they were bone dry.. and now they are all .. sad lookin after a watering
Frame_2015-10-04_19-30-53.jpg
I'm sure they'll come back up.. I had a disconnect in the network drive for the time lapse so didn't catch it happening.. but hopefully I'll catch the bounce back..

not really to worried about it.. but man.. I haven't watered in 3days, they were bone dry.. and now they are all .. sad lookin after a watering
Frame_2015-10-04_19-30-53.jpg
I'm sure they'll come back up.. I had a disconnect in the network drive for the time lapse so didn't catch it happening.. but hopefully I'll catch the bounce back..

- you know girls....you neglected. Now you must pay

Just curious, what vessel are you using to water in the solo cups?

another solo cup so I can control the amount of water flow.. once I transplat I'll put ontop of the soil clay tabs to keep the water from washing out the soil

Back
Top Bottom