4.20 Sales For Mars Hydro LED Grow Lights Investigation

On the second page! Let's get to five, come on guys. Big 420 sale!!!:theband::cheer::cheer::theband::green_heart:

@SmokeSara A 4/20 sale might get me a SP250 on 4/20 vs 5/20. I so need 2 of them. 1 at a time I guess. :bongrip::cool:
4.20 sales can be applied, but not sure 5.20 will also be applied, never had that promotion before. :Namaste:

I am happy to help up the posts, get some sales, I have been seeing the new "mars bars" around and it seems like a decent light. Haven't looked deeply into it because I am a lazy stoner, but a few grow buddies are using it with good success, price is decent too.
Hi UrbanAchiever, thank you for stopping by and show the support! :love: I am sure you will also love the SP lights, they really awesome. We ship to one big guy, who is using the expensive lights, together in another grow tent, he uses our SP light, and after the same time growing, the growing feedback is just the same, or even better. At least for now. haha! I am looking forward to his more update soon.

The “mars bars” :rofl::blunt:that’s perfect.
I like the looks of the SP model, and people here seem genuinely happy with them so far from what I’ve seen.
No negative feedback till now, the only issue is the heat on the light, but actually if you use it, you will know, panel not that hot, also temp won't increase too much. With normal air flow, there won't even increase the heat for the grow room. :green_heart: So I don't think it is a negative one :slide:

The “mars bars” :rofl::blunt:that’s perfect.
I like the looks of the SP model, and people here seem genuinely happy with them so far from what I’ve seen.
No negative feedback till now, the only issue is the heat on the light, but actually if you use it, you will know, panel not that hot, also temp won't increase too much. With normal air flow, there won't even increase the heat for the grow room. :green_heart: So I don't think it is a negative one :slide:

In No way was my comment meant to come off as a negative comment, I was simply replying to the post above me that I quoted as I thought it was “cute” that he called it a mars bar.... makes sense as it’s the first light that’s ever been a bar shape like the sp’s and not a square or rectangle. Sorry if it came out to you that way :(
I’ll politely bow myself out of this thread

In No way was my comment meant to come off as a negative comment, I was simply replying to the post above me that I quoted as I thought it was “cute” that he called it a mars bar.... makes sense as it’s the first light that’s ever been a bar shape like the sp’s and not a square or rectangle. Sorry if it came out to you that way :(

No need to bow out. I actually saw someone else refer to them as mars bars, so I can't take credit for that, as much as it would be cool lol

I grow in a basement in northern Canada so, heat isn't a bad thing for me, lots of people need lights with a little heat. Just not HPS kinda heat.

I'll second @UrbanAchiever on not taking offense to your comment. I actually laughed and then got hungry for some milk chocolate and almonds. Whoever named the product had to know of the obvious reference.

Here is my contribution to help the thread get over 3 pages...my two Candidas and a Bedroom Cookies under the new MarsHydro SP-250

Ahhhhh yes! Shed is one of the folks I seen rocking these, and looking good. It made me think that Mars Hydro is continuing to work on their product line and evolve, which is pretty damn respectable. They also continue to be a good sponsor here with a great rep in Sara so. They deserved a look from me.

edit. Plus, I was considering building a 1plant x 4 plant space in a long line, and thinking I could use those (or something similar) to light them.

@Preston9mm just bought three of them. When he wakes up at 4:20am he should come by and post a pic of the setup!
Oh yeah! I'm pleased with them
20190402_153756.jpg

:thumb:

The babies seem to love it too!

I am happy to help up the posts, get some sales, I have been seeing the new "mars bars" around and it seems like a decent light. Haven't looked deeply into it because I am a lazy stoner, but a few grow buddies are using it with good success, price is decent too.
I replaced 2) 600W HPS fixtures with 3) Mars Hydro SP 250's to cover my 5X8 grow area.
The plants love it! They have been growing aggressively since I switched.

My previous heat problems are non-existent now. I literally haven't touched my thermostat in the grow house for around 6 days now.... I used to adjust the a/c 3-4 times a day before.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom