4.20 Sales For Mars Hydro LED Grow Lights Investigation

I think it’s great to see Mars Hydro interacting with actual customers. I don’t see many other light companies trying to evolve with real-time feedback and what growers want. 3 years so far and Mars Hydro has been a part of all my grows. I’m kind of jealous that the new guys can start with such superior lighting now.
:thumb:

Okay, P was up earlier than 4:20, but he did post then :thumb:.

420.JPG

My time anyway ;).

Okay, P was up earlier than 4:20, but he did post then :thumb:.

420.JPG

My time anyway ;).
You know me too well brother! I chuckled reading your post, but actually spit out coffee when I realised the reply post would be at 4:20 West Coast time.

:high-five:

That’s awesome lol
I am actually impressed, that some of those using the SPs are impressed. That’s a good sign for sure.

They also look good which is nice. Slim. Important in small grow spaces as it leaves more room for other stuff.

Kinda surprised 4/20 sales are part of the companies long term strategic sales plan.

That’s awesome lol
I am actually impressed, that some of those using the SPs are impressed. That’s a good sign for sure.

They also look good which is nice. Slim. Important in small grow spaces as it leaves more room for other stuff.

Kinda surprised 4/20 sales are part of the companies long term strategic sales plan.
Seems to me like @SmokeSara is paving the way for all of Mars marketing.

:welldone:

Teachin' em how it's done!

In No way was my comment meant to come off as a negative comment, I was simply replying to the post above me that I quoted as I thought it was “cute” that he called it a mars bar.... makes sense as it’s the first light that’s ever been a bar shape like the sp’s and not a square or rectangle. Sorry if it came out to you that way :(
I’ll politely bow myself out of this thread
Ah Deftera, I am sorry, I don't mean to mention that you don't like the light, please don't feel sorry. I only intende to say the light is great, haha! :hookah:

No need to bow out. I actually saw someone else refer to them as mars bars, so I can't take credit for that, as much as it would be cool lol

I grow in a basement in northern Canada so, heat isn't a bad thing for me, lots of people need lights with a little heat. Just not HPS kinda heat.
:D Actually every light will have heat, but other lights with light case so we cannot touch the inside, and don't think it is hot. This one we don't use the light case, but all aluminum body to release heat, so ppl will think a little heat. But that is in fact the very normal one, and won't influence the lifespan of the light. :) :green_heart: If you have the light, you will know.

Ahhhhh yes! Shed is one of the folks I seen rocking these, and looking good. It made me think that Mars Hydro is continuing to work on their product line and evolve, which is pretty damn respectable. They also continue to be a good sponsor here with a great rep in Sara so. They deserved a look from me.

edit. Plus, I was considering building a 1plant x 4 plant space in a long line, and thinking I could use those (or something similar) to light them.
Thank you UrbanAchiever for the kind words, we hope our products can be improved to better and better ones to satisfy our customers. :D

I replaced 2) 600W HPS fixtures with 3) Mars Hydro SP 250's to cover my 5X8 grow area.
The plants love it! They have been growing aggressively since I switched.

My previous heat problems are non-existent now. I literally haven't touched my thermostat in the grow house for around 6 days now.... I used to adjust the a/c 3-4 times a day before.

:thumb:
Haha! That is great to know, I am so happy our lights can solve the heat problem and help your plants grow even better. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom