4 Strain Grow Started March 5 2017 - G-13 - Erk Train x Deadhead OG - Facewreck

Ok so still no nanners from these drag queens ...
420-magazine-mobile995551951.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1733386616.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1582520448.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1015603783.jpg

This whole thing is getting REAL!!
420-magazine-mobile1318078683.jpg

Looks good Phil!! I'm new so maybe this is a dumb question...
I haven't looked into anything about cloning... but noticed on most of yours, that the larger fan leaves have had tips and up to half the leaves snipped off... Is that by design and if so what does it do? Thanks.

I haven't looked into anything about cloning... but noticed on most of yours, that the larger fan leaves have had tips and up to half the leaves snipped off... Is that by design and if so what does it do? Thanks.

Hey man check out this thread in high or 907 skunk give them a line and give a quick read over from page one for pointers and learning . Nice guys over there.

LMAO Cloning For Dummies

LMAO Cloning For Dummies

I do it so the leaves can absorb moisture .... while the roots are forming ...
The clones go through transpiration this just helps them root a little faster I believe

And there are no dumb questions!! You don't know unless you ask ...

And having some issues on the home front ..... luckily I have old friends with big houses so the OP is moving .... partnering up to get a third tent and lots and lots more space to grow in. Gonna be a tricky month or so

Back
Top Bottom