Crawdaddy's Fall 2013 TopLED COB Grow

sometimes free seeds are better than you think
:thumb:Weed to you Crawdad
I am with Cronich on this one. Out of the the dozen or more kinds I grew last summer the ww was at or near the top in strength. However I brought it inside and let it flower till the middle of November. The dang thing just kept pumping out new pistils.
ww_14weeksa.jpg

I am with Cronich on this one. Out of the the dozen or more kinds I grew last summer the ww was at or near the top in strength. However I brought it inside and let it flower till the middle of November. The dang thing just kept pumping out new pistils.

Good to know, have not seen you around, how goes things?

anyhow here is photo update on 5 ladies under Top LED COB + UFO supplemental.

the only one I am a little satisfied with is the Hawaiian Snow. do not get me wrong the rest will smoke well, but I got big plans for this growing thing, so i need to be making big fat frosty buds, not small, medium build frosty nugs. :) The Hawaiian Snow is only one that going ot have buds of any length, and if i can finish her properly she should be very good.

Anyhow enough of my grumblings, on with the show...

BS30.jpg
BS_CLose3.jpg
CC28.jpg
CC_close3.jpg
DB7.jpg
DB_close3.jpg
HS20.jpg
HS_close6.jpg
SC15.jpg
SC_close2.jpg

Update on the Blueberries.

It is 4th day of 12/12 today.

These are the 3 healthiest plants I grown indoors at this stage. no fert burn, growing like crazy. In fact I may have to prune one of each main branches for space. I put this as a checkmark in the win column for General Organics fert. line over FoxFarm's. these are my first plants that are all GO instead of FF ferts.

As of now I could not pick a winner among these 3. It seems as if #1 and #2 have different, more robust branching pattern then #3, but #3 seems to make bigger fans and is slightly more vigorous overall. Time will tell.

I also watered/fed them.

All three, #1-#3 left to right.
BlueBerries.jpg

BB_13.jpg

BB_25.jpg

BB_33.jpg

Great photo shoot Daddy...

Thanks everyone :) :high-five:

So had to do some re-arranging of plants today, running out of space.

Set up the DS 100 in the closet underneath half of the T5. Moved the 3 Brainstorm, 3 Hawaiian Snow, Chronic and White Widow teenagers out from the 4'X4' with Mars 2 1200 to under the Ds100/T5. They will go under the COB+UFO when the 4 smaller plants in there finish, maybe 2-3 weeks. The Hawaiian Snow under COB will take longer, but should be enough room spaced around it.
DSCN12247.JPG

Now the 6 airpot experiment plants and the Extra Brainstorm and Hawaiian Snow clones have more room to flower, probably switch to 12/12 within a week.
DSCN12237.JPG

In other good news the Blueberries are showing their sexy bits after 5 days of 12/12. Seems that all are female. :) I still do not trust feminized seeds though. But so far everyone i had showed female. I think 20/20, so maybe i should start trusting them lol. Also the pH in Waterfarm is acting much better, only have to put ph down in every other day and just a little.

Craw, when you say you don't trust feminized seeds is it because you had a history of them going hermie? I was under the impression they didn't have the male chromosomes.

Craw, when you say you don't trust feminized seeds is it because you had a history of them going hermie? I was under the impression they didn't have the male chromosomes.

Well that is part of it, but it more just my own lack of experience with feminized seeds. Some back story, I grew in the 1990's outdoor on the Big Island but have been unable to grow since moving from there in 2000. So this is my first experience with them cause did not really exist back then. And we where growing everything from seed and making our own seed crops out there. So it more just lack of trusting anything new LOL.

Now my plan is to pick 4-5 strains to keep mothers of and grow a few big plants, maybe 1-2 per tent. Right now of course i am on the strain finding part of that plan. Think I found one keeper so far for sure, the Hawaiian Snow of course.

looking good. can you do those trich shots every week on the same plant so we can see how and when they mature?

Back
Top Bottom