Crawdaddy's Fall 2013 TopLED COB Grow

yea Crawdad plants do that sometimes ive grown same strains on same everything
but some show deficiencies while others don't i just kinda take it as like people plants are individuals and have their own needs
theres a kid in a school she was on tv did some experiment with a plant
she burned a leaf it healed they were recording some kind of electrical pulse the plant gave off
the father checked the plant the next morning the numbers were down and stayed down as he sat there
when the girl came in the numbers spiked and stayed up until she left
just a thought
Happy Thurweed day Crawdad :thumb:

I do find the variety in strains fascinating.

that leaf curling looks like heat stress. her new growth looks like she can take the temps, or you moved her further from the light. :thumb:

That was my initial thought, but since moved to this tent, always in same spot, FAR away from light, 5 ' +, and even farther away then plants showing no sign of it. Temp should not be an issue, never seen it above 82 F, and have temp sensitive fan speed controller. It could be a bad transplant too, she did not have the best root mass when I moved her into bigger pot, So I may have damaged some of her roots on transplant leading to water respiration issues. As you said, she maybe over it cause new growth is looking good. Or could be MG def. as KJC said. Just free seed anyhow so no big loss if she goes bad anyhow, concentrating on my 3 main strains to pick good pheno from, the Brainstorm, Hawaiian Snow and Blueberry.

Then I am hoping the Vanilla Kush and Crimea Blue single seeds turn out to be good phenos. Plus I have 3 each of Humboldt seed co Lemon Thai Kush and ------------- Flowerbomb Kush, which won Cannabis Cup in 2012.

Edit: WTH why can i not say S trainHunters? Can i say Greenhouse Seeds?

Hey chronic, hope your weekend is starting well mine is.....

Just did a res change on the Hawaiian Snow in the Waterfarm.

First roots I can see out of top container growing into res, cant see in pic but nice little hairs on longer one. Not much yet but hopefully get more :)
DSCN11776.JPG
DSCN11788.JPG

Plant is looking great, growing fast.
DSCN11799.JPG

I like how this plant is branching without being topped..
DSCN118010.JPG

Starting to think hydro might be best for my style. time well tell.

Thanks Chronic, I am very happy with growth rate that plant in Waterfarm has now.

So tonight is the first night of 12 hour darkness for my blueberrys. I decided to cull #4, was not up to par, needed room, and was one above plant count, now will be 1 below. So far #3 is the keeper and #1 and #2 close behind. Lets see how they bud :)

They sprouted above soil on Dec 19.Got topped/cloned 14 days ago, and now are 42 days old.

All 3, #1-#3 left to right
All_35.jpg

BB_12.jpg
BB_1_2_.jpg

BB_24.jpg
BB_2_2_.jpg

BB_32.jpg
BB_3_2_.jpg

Did a mite check so far these babies have ZERO signs. found some more mites on the mother plants. Had already orders more mighty wash. as soon as I get EVERYTHING, but the plants 40 days into flower (unless they show signs of mites, will check tonight or tomorrow, so far nothing outward), will be sprayed down with mighty wash.

Looking great as always, a very nice deep shade of green without any signs of too much N, very impressive. I am thinking about hydro too. But it likely won't be for quite some time. Best of luck with the mites! They are tough little buggers. If only we had miniature matids to go to work for us :) That would be pretty awesome to watch.

I more or less given up on getting rid of mites completely. Just spraying plants down good before flower and one more couple weeks in if necessary. and keeping eye out and spot spraying down in veg when seen.

That's very Good news.It is near impossible to get rid of them without completely starting over.lol.
How's that Vanilla kush bean doing?:thumb:

Well first set of fan leaves did not come out exactly straight so a bit slow, but if grows normal from now on will be fine. Seen this happen before and they grow out of it quick. She, hopefully, is only 5 days old. Anyhow picture is worth a thousand words....
DSCN11894.JPG

Thanks Chronic, yes I am liking the trichs:)

Here is an update on the Brainstorm and Hawaiian Snow seedlings that got chopped/cloned about week ago.

first up are the Brainstorms, 1-4 left to right, then individual shots of each in order. #4 did not make the cut and was culled.
BS29.jpg
BS_1.jpg
BS_21.jpg

bs_31.jpg
BS_4.jpg

Next are the Hawaiian Snows, same deal, 1-4 left to right, then individual shots in order. #2 did not make the cut and was culled.
HS19.jpg
HS_11.jpg

hs_21.jpg

hs_31.jpg
HS_4.jpg

Here are some bonus shots of the Hawaiian Snow clone in hydro, like how it is doing without being toped or LSTed.
HS_Hydro.jpg
HS_hydro_leaf.jpg

Some bonus shots of Brainstorm clone.
Brainstorm40.jpg
Brainstorm_leaf.jpg

And the White Widow and Chronic seedlings that will not be cloned. Free seeds
WW107.jpg

Chronic24.jpg

plants look great. really nice pictures too man. that usb camera thing is really detailed

Back
Top Bottom