Crawdaddy's Fall 2013 LED Test Grow

Ok 30th day of flower today, time for 5 day update....

Here is the full shot of the 3 plants...
Full_Shot2.jpg

Here is the Blueberry, it is starting to get a piney smell. Still this pheno not up to snuff IMO. But should turn out ok.
Blueberry54.jpg
Blueberry_Close2.jpg

The Brainstorm, I am really starting to like this little girl, has a very nice fruity smell. I think some of my hairs turned cause of SM-90 treatment, I noticed it on my outdoor too. And it not the whole hairs just the tips. Not because it maturing I think, way to soon, anyone else have any other ideas why? Maybe cause been hot this weekend?
Brainstorm9.jpg
Brainstorm_close3.jpg

And still my favorite the Hawaiian Snow. If this plant buds out nicely will be a beast for this little test grow. Still stretching, the other two plants have basically stopped stretching. But it has slowed down some. If I SCROG this pheno later, will probably train 2-3 weeks into flower.
Hawaiian_Snow5.jpg
Hawaiin_snow_Close.jpg

And here is the data:
height19.jpg
width10.jpg

Enjoy!
:Namaste::high-five::peace::thumb::party::bigtoke:

Here is my 5 day update, they all coming along. Day 35 of flower.

Sprayed them down with an SM-90 solution to help finish off the mites. Also gave them a dose of FF Flowers Kiss foliar spray.

BlueBerry:
Blueberry55.jpg
Blueberry_close3.jpg
Blueberry_ultra_close.jpg

BrainStorm:
Brainstorm10.jpg
Brainstorm_Close4.jpg
BrainStorm_ultra_close.jpg

Hawaiian Snow
Hawaiian_Snow6.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_close2.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_Ultra_close.jpg

Data, Hawaiian Snow is finally starting to slow down.
height20.jpg

width11.jpg

They are really coming along nicely, great work crawdaddy. :thumb:

Thanks Stealth, I am just hoping the Brainstorm buds fill out more, cause I really like how they smell.

The Hawaiian Snow buds got A LOT more time to go, hoping they fill out nicely too. Cause I like the vigor of the plant.

Beautiful plants ... Are they all under one DS100 ?:thumb:

Thank You, and yes they all under one DS 100, probably too much plant matter for this one little light, but it is just a test of strains after all. I am getting a setup together of a 3'X3' tent with a 400W class LED to use for my future flowering, will probably be using this as veg/mother light. I have the tent now, just need to save for a few weeks to get 400W light. Meanwhile the plants I will be flowering are vegging out under my fluorescent fixture. Been meaning to post pics, but been busy. Will do so tonight. And tomorrow is 5 day update on these plants.

Well dang system wont let me upload photos, saying image loaded successfully then nothing there....Sigh.

Anyhow, got new exhaust fan today, so have fan for each tent.

My new 3'x3' Gorilla tent has my 4-4' T5 fixture running diagonal with my baby clones in it. Much better then the closet. And these Gorilla Grow tents are bad ass.

I fed the 3 ladies under the 100 W LED. Since the Hawaiian Snow is further behind I gave it .25 tsp per gallon of Beastie Bloomz instead of the Cha-Ching for the Blueberry and Brainstorm. Each got 2 tsp Big Bloom, 1 tsp Grow Big, 1 tsp Tiger Bloom, 1 tsp Boomerang and .5 tsp Microbe Brew.

Well wish I had pics, hopefully it fixed tomorrow for my 5 day update.

Sigh it still will not upload my pictures, WTH, anyone have this problem, where you select you photos, it uploads them, then you click process/upload and it says 'images uploaded successfully' then goes to my gallery and no new pics?
Yes that has happened to me a few times.

Well figured out that I can upload one image at a time, but pain in the ass....

Anyhow here are some pics of my baby clones in their old closet, new grow tent and clones in new grow tent. This is tent I will be using for LED flower in next few weeks once get light, probably pick 4 plants and rest I keep as mothers/give away.
Old_Home.jpg
Old_home_close.jpg
new_tent2.jpg
new_tent_2.jpg
new_home8.jpg
hew_home_close.jpg

I have pulled a bunch of these over, am planning on a SCROG with 4 plants in here in final setup. Using every bit of space as I can.

Ok uploaded my pics from yesterday the hard way....

It is amazing me all I am starting to get under a 100 W light, even though it is obviously not enough.

The Blueberry is still lagging, not as much smell as Brainstorm, buds not as sticky either. Still not looking like a keeper pheno. But not bad, she getting better.
Blueberry56.jpg
BlueBerryClose1.jpg

The Brainstorm is developing a REAL nice smell, and compared to blueberry the bud density is higher, even more so farther down the plant. I am probably going to pic a clone of this as one of my 4 plants for next serious flower.
BrainStorm11.jpg
BrainStorm_close5.jpg

I LOVE the way the Hawaiian Snow is coming along, obviously a long maturing strain, but if these buds fill out nice and smoke like a Sativa should, I am going to love her. So far 1 or 2 of her clones are planned as 1 or 2 of the 4 for next serious flower. And one more for a mother. Since I have 4 more beans of this strain, like the BlueBerry and Brainstorm too, so not stuck with this pheno. After get plant counts down, harvest the outdoor, may pick one of the 3 strains to pop next 4 beans and pick one pheno. (ooops spelled Hawaiian wrong in one caption, o well too much of a pain to fix.
Hawaiian_Snow7.jpg
Hawaiin_snow_close1.jpg

Data, as you can see look like stretch finally is over or about over ...
Height21.jpg

Width12.jpg

Well time for my next 5 day update.

This is flower day 45. nothing too much new to say about the plants. They just a bit fatter and frostier then last time. Here are the pics. (ignore the days count pics, I am too high lol, it is day 45 for sure)

BlueBerry57.jpg
blueberry_Close4.jpg
Brainstorm12.jpg

BrainStorm_close6.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow8.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_close3.jpg

And the data, obviously no more stretch now so no more data collection. All about the buds now :)
height22.jpg
width13.jpg

So I was away for weekend and over course of 60 hours the Hawaiian Snow buds got so much bigger.

The Brianstorm and Blueberry both seemed to pop a lot more white hairs. Thought they start ripening up but looks like made more bud material.

Day 50 of flower!

Blueberry59.jpg
Blueberry_close5.jpg
Brainstorm13.jpg
Brainstorm_close7.jpg
Hawwian_Snow.jpg
Hawaiian_snow_Close4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom