Crawdaddy's First Grow in 10+ Years Greenhouse/Soil - 2013

here are some pics of the kief/hash g/f made with trimmings. Got more then I expected and it gets you blazed.

WP_20131002_002.jpg
WP_20131002_003.jpg
WP_20131002_004.jpg

Congrats on the harvest Crawdaddy, nice dry weight off 1 plants for sure. :thumb:

Thanks man, and that the smallest plant :)

Just checked the other 5 and they are going to start coming down Friday, one or two per day. I would give it till next weekend but going to Chicago and weekend after next would be pushing it to far with cold weather/bud rot/maturity.

Not the best looking buds in the world, but they do the trick on getting my high as a kite :)

As before total dry weight 145.3 grams.
That's the main objective.

Thanks man, and that the smallest plant :)

Just checked the other 5 and they are going to start coming down Friday, one or two per day. I would give it till next weekend but going to Chicago and weekend after next would be pushing it to far with cold weather/bud rot/maturity.
Can't wait to see your total.

Chopped Heavenly #2 today, pretty nice plant. Was starting to find small amounts of bud rot so all coming down this weekend. got down to like 38 last night which caused the plants to have condensation on them. hopefully not be so bad tonight. Choco Chunk and H#3 coming down tomorrow, then the two Grape Apes on Sunday. Probably less then 5% loss due to bud rot so not bad, yet.

Here is plant before harvest...
DSCF38751.JPG
DSCF38761.JPG
DSCF38771.JPG
DSCF38781.JPG
DSCF38791.JPG

After...
DSCF38801.JPG

Box of buds, overflowing :)
DSCF38811.JPG

Spread out on table...
DSCF38821.JPG

And all trimmed and in dryer, 2 big trays full.
DSCF38831.JPG
DSCF38841.JPG

This produced ALOT more and better buds then plant chopped earlier this week!

buds look great dude. congrats. let me know how they smell after theyre dry and you can grind em up :)

& the weight.

Awesome job trimming +reps, and congrats on your harvest :) I have mixed feelings about chopping my girls down. I will be relieved, but sad at the same time :) I am glad I have a few tiny indoor plants I can stare at :thumb:

Thanks Rain!. I do not have such remorse, because they did what they are supposed to do. Now I was sad when i had to chop and trash my Brainstorm from indoor grow other night cause of mites :(

Taking a break from trimming dam this big job.

So just finished trimming up the choco chunk, best buds so far.

Here she is after chopping...

DSCF38851.JPG

Buds, she took up more space then the Heavenly #1, two drying trays + 2 coat hangers.......
DSCF38871.JPG
DSCF38881.JPG
DSCF3889.JPG

Heavenly #3 is next, she got some nice color from the cool weather...
DSCF38861.JPG

Back
Top Bottom