Crawdaddy's Fall 2013 LED Test Grow

How long have the predator mites been around? Probably should give them some time to hunt.

About a week. I may give them another week or two on vegging plants before spraying them down. Going to transplant the rest today and examine closely at same time. See if I see any predator or bad mites.

So these predator mites are they like little Arnold Schwarzenegger commandos running around or like the actual Alien from the film lol?

LOL, whatever they are they do not seem to be working, I just took loupe to the other plants and I see the 2 spotted mite(bad), but nothing else.

I scrubbed down the tent with alcohol. Was transplanting my 4 mothers but ran out of soil, got to get some more next day or two. Those 4 are going to live in small tent with 100 W Diamond series.

Sorry to hear about the mites...

Thanks not a huge loss, I have a plan know to keep on top of them.

Will be starting new journal, most likely next week, with the 4 plants under COB light as the main subject, and closing this one. Going to Chicago this weekend and still finishing up trimming/jarring of my outdoor.

If you chop a plant with mites and hang it upside down. All the mites will travel up to the stalk. I tried it on an infested plant once and it seemed to work. If not I ended up smoking the rest :)

Back
Top Bottom