Crawdaddy's First Grow in 10+ Years Greenhouse/Soil - 2013

Good job Crawdaddy nice harvest how much do you think you;ll end up with??

I do not know, I was thinking about it last night, and if each coat hanger has 1/2 an oz, that would be about 6 Oz, for my smallest plant. I would be more then happy with that :)

If i get 2 lbs off all 6 plants, I be ECSTATIC!

Took some pics of all the other plants. It sure is wet here now, made sure none of the plants touching side of green house. So far so good, no bud rot :wood:

Thinking of staggering the harvest, too much for one day with just me and g/f.

DSCF38391.JPG
DSCF38402.JPG
DSCF38412.JPG
DSCF38421.JPG
DSCF38431.JPG
DSCF3844.JPG
DSCF38451.JPG
DSCF38461.JPG
DSCF38471.JPG
DSCF38481.JPG
DSCF38491.JPG
DSCF38501.JPG
DSCF3851.JPG
DSCF3852.JPG

Happy Skunkday Crawdad
Gratz on the harvest
trim up those suckers good itll look good :thumb:

your temperature and humidity sounds perfect for drying. remember you want the buds dry enough on the branches to just break the stems easily before moving to individual cut off buds curing in jars.

your temperature and humidity sounds perfect for drying. remember you want the buds dry enough on the branches to just break the stems easily before moving to individual cut off buds curing in jars.

Yep they getting there, another 1-3 days I am thinking before getting jarred. As of this am branch just bent did not snap. But I can feel the dryness in outer leaves.

Thinking of staggering the harvest, too much for one day with just me and g/f.

I can't imagine harvesting all that. It took me 1 hour and 15 minutes to trim my 1 ICE plant. It looks like you have a weeks worth there :)

I can't imagine harvesting all that. It took me 1 hour and 15 minutes to trim my 1 ICE plant. It looks like you have a weeks worth there :)

Took my g/f and I about 2-3 hours total for this one plant. Another one probably coming down Thursday. We going to Chicago 10/11-10/15 all 6 might be chopped by then.

So the harvest from Saturday was dry enough to cut off stems and put in jars today. Total of 145.3 grams of small, crystal covered, but not real dense, buds. Still have the green chlorophyll type smell to them, but a little sweetness coming through, hopefully get better after week or two of cure.

My g/f also made some kief/hash from the trimmings. She used the dry ice method, and got more then I thought would with small amount of trimmings. Right now I am super high off small bowl of that.

Anyhow pics soon, g/f needs to upload from phone.

Back
Top Bottom