Crawdaddy's Fall 2013 LED Test Grow

Your darn thread makin me ansy for my 2 ounces of blueberry I just ordered lol <3 yer plants makes me excited for my popcorn version of that!! (Mids quality I ordered on purpose.)

Nice. I need 50 posts lol.

Hey man, so was the answer to my PM yes or no?

Cause if it yes, and you are just starting out, maybe I can get you some clones or something :) Or if you have a mature grow maybe we can exchange. :thumb: Hell may know each other already, doubtful though I am not very sociable lol.

Your darn thread makin me ansy for my 2 ounces of blueberry I just ordered lol <3 yer plants makes me excited for my popcorn version of that!! (Mids quality I ordered on purpose.)

Nice, I am hoping to find a great Blueberry pheno that does smell just like blueberries, I have seen some, buds not plant, ages ago in the 1990s. So far do not think this particular plant is the one, but got 4 more beans.

I was going to spam 25 posts but I have a mold problem at the moment so some of my plushberrys must come down. Dang rain.

Fricking rain, I am lucky enough to have a little greenhouse, so my outdoors at least do not get wet, but still worried about humidity and coolness. Supposed to be nice the next few days so hopefully dry stuff out.

I have no exp. with mh,hps or led so I have much to learn. I have seen this before.
918A6509.jpg

Is this where the new cob light will be? :D

The new COB Light will be in the 3'X3' tent with the babies in it now. Not sure if make new journal or not, most likely will to keep it separated.

When the Hawaiian Snow eventually finishes I think I use the smaller tent and this 100W LED for my mothers/clones. Might be a while for it though it can take a long time.

I must tell you if you haven't grown sativa before. The flowers look really big but dry down to nothing. Let the snow swell up or it won't amount to much. Just saying if you haven't grown them. The seed pods are so tiny it takes a bunch of them.

Subbing late as usual, hope ya dont mind another one. Will read up tomoz. Im up for LEDs as gonna try making my own panels after Christmas. Happy growing.

not at all man, welcome, might want some training advice after get my new light and get my 4 babies in big pots. Your POTM last month was sick. :thumb:

I must tell you if you haven't grown sativa before. The flowers look really big but dry down to nothing. Let the snow swell up or it won't amount to much. Just saying if you haven't grown them. The seed pods are so tiny it takes a bunch of them.

Yea, I used to grow on the Big Island gorilla style in the 90's. Yea this baby might go 80-100+ days. Looking forward to it, I love Sativas.

Do you know the specs of the unit yet? Curious how many diodes at what wattage and then what the actual power draw is.

It is the 6 Piece COB. Each piece has 30 3 W diodes, mix of red/blue and white(I think). Each diode is pushed at 1.6 W. So each piece has 90W of diodes powered at 48 W. Total is 540W powered at 288W. That was from Cola Lee from TopLED.

Back
Top Bottom