Crawdaddy's Fall 2013 TopLED COB Grow

Hey Chronic, happy Weedsday, I been gone for a few days :thumb:

So finally got some batteries for my camera, so here is some photos of my going ons...

I took clones of the 4 Hawaiian Snow and 4 Brainstorm seedlings tonight. I really cut these plants down to size so to speak lol. They should recover though.

Hawaiian Snow before and after pics
DSCN11298.JPG
DSCN11307.JPG
DSCN11314.JPG
DSCN11324.JPG
DSCN11335.JPG

Brain storm before and after pics
DSCN11348.JPG
DSCN11357.JPG
DSCN11366.JPG
DSCN113710.JPG
DSCN11416.JPG

Here is a weird brainstorm, growing 4 places each internod instead of 2, and weird thing is did not start that till 4th internode...
DSCN11386.JPG

Here are the 8 cuttings in cloner.
DSCN11424.JPG

Here is a Brainstorm and Hawaiian Snow clone from previous seed planted months back, I am experimenting with LST on these.
DSCN11436.JPG
DSCN11448.JPG

The Blue Chimera and Vanilla Kush seeds have popped the surface
DSCN11466.JPG
DSCN11476.JPG

The Blueberry clones where put in soil, only one had roots after 14 days, hoping the others take. Was cloning with better success, now not doing so hot, I am thinking the pump in cloner maybe getting clogged heating up water more, or it just old. So i cleaned it out real good.
DSCN11455.JPG

Will give update on the COB budding plants tonight or tomorrow. But here is sneak preview of an HS bud.
DSCN114913.JPG

The hydro experiment is going better, pH still creeps up, but controllable now. Plant is doing REAL well now.

Nice Craw.I have also been chopping plant's in half lately.It's nice to have short busy girl's.I am pulling for that B.V.K man.I have ran it for over a year now and just love it.I have only ran a hand full of other's but it's the best all around.All my journal's are full of pic's of mostly B.V.K..It will even turn purple for ya.At least mine did some.Good luck and I will be looking forward to the next update.:thumb:

Nice Craw.I have also been chopping plant's in half lately.It's nice to have short busy girl's.I am pulling for that B.V.K man.I have ran it for over a year now and just love it.I have only ran a hand full of other's but it's the best all around.All my journal's are full of pic's of mostly B.V.K..It will even turn purple for ya.At least mine did some.Good luck and I will be looking forward to the next update.:thumb:

Thanks man, I assume by B.V.K you mean Barney's Vanilla Kush? If so, good to know, looking forward to see how it turns out. I told my g/f I needed to fins strain that finish early for summer grow, so she did research looked around and bought 1 of that and the Chimera Blue. People seem to do well with Barney's seeds in general.

Great Photo Shoot & update Daddy!

Thanks for all the kind words everybody !

Here is a photo update of the 5 ladies under TopLED COB unit and UFO supplemental.

This is Flower Day 38, since I switched to 12/12.

first up is Brainstorm, this plant smells great but buds dont seem to fill out. Seems real easy to burn too, unless her small sisters are better this strain will not be saved.
BS26.jpg

BS_close2.jpg

Next is Choco Chunk, nice plant can get more clones from buddy if want.
CC20.jpg
CC_close2.jpg

Here is the Double Berry, free seed, nice short healthy fat budded plant, nothing special but will see how she finishes.
DB5.jpg
DB_CLOSE2.jpg

Super Cheese, free seed, little bit bigger then the Double Berry but buds not as fat, same as DB see how finishes up.
SC13.jpg
SC_CLOSE1.jpg

And the best for last, the Hawaiian Snow, so far this is my my keeper, have 4 more of her sisters to see if can get better, hopefully she will finish as well as she been going.
HS17.jpg
HS_CLOSE5.jpg

eager to see how these turn out

Me Too!

frosty goodness there

Thanks man, now they need to fill out some:)

Here is some photos of the plants involved in airpot experiment, probably veg till about 2/14.

Double Berries...
DB6.jpg

Choco Chunks, the one in airpot took quite a bit longer then other one to root initially so it behind. Will factor that in my judgement.
CC26.jpg

Super Cheeses
SC14.jpg

Here is a Brainstorm, I probably should give away this plant for space, but such a nice plant cant help but keep around and at least flower it out.
BS27.jpg

Here are two free seed seedlings..

White widow
WW106.jpg

Chronic
Chonric.jpg

Both of these have seem weird leaf curling thing, the WW much more pronounced though...
Bad_leaf1.jpg

anyone got any idea why? same conditions as plants with no issues.

Leaf curling is a sign of a magnesium deficiency. You can either add calcium and magnesium or use 1 teaspoon per gallon of Epsom Salts to treat for a magnesium deficiency.

Interesting got same food at same time as other seedlings with no issues, must be sensitive strain to it. Ill give her an extra does of GO CA/MG.

Here are the 4 Blueberry plants under the DS200, looking REAL good. #1-#4 left to right. Will be switched to 12/12 2/1. Not decided for sure yet, but I may cull #4 and her clone, nice healthy plant, but others are just out growing it by so much. I have too many plants for my space as it is so she(I think fem seed) may have to be sacrificed.

4_BB.jpg
BB_11.jpg
BB_23.jpg
BB_31.jpg
BB_41.jpg

Why don't you just put her somewhere else & just do a super long veg experiment.

yea Crawdad plants do that sometimes ive grown same strains on same everything
but some show deficiencies while others don't i just kinda take it as like people plants are individuals and have their own needs
theres a kid in a school she was on tv did some experiment with a plant
she burned a leaf it healed they were recording some kind of electrical pulse the plant gave off
the father checked the plant the next morning the numbers were down and stayed down as he sat there
when the girl came in the numbers spiked and stayed up until she left
just a thought
Happy Thurweed day Crawdad :thumb:

that leaf curling looks like heat stress. her new growth looks like she can take the temps, or you moved her further from the light. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom