Crawdaddy's 4'X4' Grow Tents w/Mars II 240X5W LED

Now for by far the best plant of the 4...

Grow and Harvest Summary for Cotton Candy

flower day 57

this plant was free seed an o boy YEA for free seeds. this is by far the biggest buds of any plant I grown indoors so far. These are the type of bud sizes I looking for. Plus it could have been better. She got WAY taller then I expected so had to supercrop in flower, if kept straight the colas be much nicer. Plus as she got too close to light her talest tip burnt causing her big tops to 'split'. it also has nice smell and trich development. the best phenotype i have so far of everything i tried in last year. Need less to say I have clones and will be growing again, in fact have a good size clone that being SCROGGED and got flipped to 12/12 tonight, updates on that in coming days.

DSCN26155.JPG

DSCN26165.JPG
DSCN26174.JPG
DSCN26184.JPG
DSCN26194.JPG
DSCN26202.JPG
DSCN26213.JPG
DSCN26222.JPG
DSCN26233.JPG
DSCN26242.JPG
DSCN26251.JPG
DSCN26264.JPG
DSCN26272.JPG
DSCN26165.JPG
DSCN26155.JPG
DSCN26174.JPG
DSCN26194.JPG
DSCN26184.JPG

Update on Tent #2!

I switched to 12/12 on the 8th so this Flower Day 2.

Nothing much to see but healthy vegging plants. The Cotton Candy is on left, Spicy White Devil on right. the SWD has always had a yellowing leaf problem, not major, but cant seem to get it to go away, i tried to get some shots of it, but did not come out as bad as in person. it not bad, just always been like that. The Cotton Candy is growing like crazy it sure is one vigorous plant. Thick stemmed and big leaved.
DSCN26304.JPG

Cotton Candy
DSCN26314.JPG
DSCN26322.JPG

SWD
DSCN26332.JPG
DSCN26344.JPG
DSCN26352.JPG

I will train for another week or two to combat stretch. Not so much on the SWD.

:sorry: bout' the mites but congrats on a hefty harvest.....:circle-of-love:

Thanks, the little fuckers are so hard to get rid of without shutting down completely, which is not an option, yet. I am hoping to eradicate them over winter months.

And good luck with the new vape, with a little practice you will love it.

Thanks LA, the buds are not nearly as chunky as they look, as they are drying they are shrinking, mostly cause harvested too early, but still get some decent smoke I think.

I got a couple plants coming down in next few days that have been finishing in small tent and do not seem to have mites, so lettting them finish properly. They should be better :)

Back
Top Bottom