Crawdaddy's Fall 2013 TopLED COB Grow

Update on the 5 Ladies under the TOP LED COB +UFO supplemental

Flower day 27

Overall looking pretty good, hopefully buds start fattening up soon, most likely.

First is the Double Berry, short stout plant, looking like buds may fatten up nicely. Not a bad plant, but no more clones of this variety.
DB_1.JPG

DB_2.JPG
DB_3.JPG

Next is Super cheese, not a very big plant, not bad, but no more clones of this variety will be taken.
SC_12.JPG
SC_22.JPG
SC_31.JPG

Next is the Hawaiian Snow, hopefully she continue on this path. ill compare this pheno with the 4 seedlings and pick best of 5
HS_1.JPG
HS_2.JPG
HS_3.JPG

Here is the Choco Chunk, buds seem to be fattening well, not taking any more clones but may be interested in getting more from buddy later.
CC_11.JPG
CC_2.JPG
CC_3.JPG

finally the Brainstorm, this one seems to be the easiest to burn with ferts. she is already getting that same smell her mothers had. Will compare this pheno with the 4 seedlings and pick best of 5
BrainStorm39.JPG
BS_3.JPG
BS_2.JPG

And all 5 ladies back in tent..
All5ladies.JPG

I think these plants be alot better with another couple weeks veg time but to late now.

Thanks Chonic, LA and CareStalker

Here is an update on my assorted vegging plants...

First up is the Blueberries underneath DS 200. They are looking good, 4 healthy tops each. From right to left is #1-#4, with closeups of each. Unless #4 has some unique flowering characteristics it is out of the running for the keeper. These will be vegged an additional 2-4 weeks most likely, may have to trim each plant to 2 branches...
DSCN11075.JPG
DSCN11088.JPG
DSCN11098.JPG
DSCN11105.JPG
DSCN11117.JPG

Next is random shots of clones under Mars 2 1200. In the next few days I will pull out and trim off bad leaves from slow rooting. They getting ready to take off, these are Super Cheese, Choco Shunk and DoubleBerry. And once again this is air pot vs regular nursery pot experiment. Still deciding what training, if any, to do on these. Any guesses if I get any noticeable difference between plants in one type of pot vs other?
DSCN11004.JPG
DSCN11018.JPG
DSCN11027.JPG
DSCN11035.JPG
DSCN11047.JPG

Here is the Brainstorm clone not part of pot experiment, this lady is really getting ready to explode...Trying to determine if want to train her into big bush, or see how grows naturally. For now she is just going to grow au natural.
DSCN11057.JPG

And finally the poor Hawaiian snow being subjected to my hydro experiment. pH still goes up over night from 5.8-6.9, squirted some pH down in res, will give an hour to mix and check again. She is looking a bit better then last time, still not happy with me though.
DSCN11066.JPG

Going to let seedlings grow a few more days then get you all some new pics of them.

Enjoy !:high-five::Namaste:

Great pictures of health! :thumb:

Have you noticed any benefits with AirPots vrs Standard/traditional pots?.

I just transplanted into my first try with a 5 gallon AirPot,

thanks,

I was ref to u by LA, :goodjob:

No comparison yet, have to see how that run of 6 plants. Not expecting much difference if any.

shit I missed that hey Crawdad mix your ph up or down with some water to dilute it
don't just squirt it in
dilute it a bit then mix it in
I put like 5 ml to a 12 oz cup of water
and add into res and ph until I got what I want
I think since they are acids its better to dilute them a bit

I do not have timer for it, should I not run it continuously?

I dunno, I was hoping you could tell me. :) Running a GH power grower, which is pretty much the same thing and I have seen people arguing both continuous and turning off while in veg, but everyone says constantly in flower. I do have a supplementary air stone in my reservoir that I added. There is definitely enough air in the water in the tank with no additions to not kill the roots in the water, but I don't think the single air line driving the drip is enough to make it thrive, based on my first attempt with it.

I dunno, I was hoping you could tell me. :) Running a GH power grower, which is pretty much the same thing and I have seen people arguing both continuous and turning off while in veg, but everyone says constantly in flower. I do have a supplementary air stone in my reservoir that I added. There is definitely enough air in the water in the tank with no additions to not kill the roots in the water, but I don't think the single air line driving the drip is enough to make it thrive, based on my first attempt with it.

Wish I knew, my pH seems to be stabilizing some, still going up but not as fast.

Looking sexy my friend! Awesome job taking those pics too. I really like the look of that brainstorm.

thanks Man, thanks for stopping by.

Here are some pics of the Brainstorm seedlings, they look so small in those big pots, been in them about a week now. the seeds broke ground Jan 3rd and 4th.
DSCN11136.JPG
DSCN11149.JPG
DSCN11156.JPG
DSCN11164.JPG

Next is the Hawaiian Snow seedlings, they are same age as Brainstorm.
DSCN11175.JPG
DSCN11182.JPG
DSCN11198.JPG
DSCN11205.JPG

Here is a Brainstorm 'mom', i popped one seed 6 mos ago remember, so it the 5th of the 5 original seeds, I am experimenting with some LST/Fluxing on this lady..
DSCN11214.JPG

And the Hawaiian Snow 'mom', been pulling her down few times a day.
DSCN11227.JPG

And the Blueberry teenagers, 34 days old, #1-#4, looking good growing fast, but #4 may not even make flowering stage before being culled at rate it going.
DSCN11236.JPG
DSCN11248.JPG
DSCN11256.JPG
DSCN11268.JPG
DSCN11275.JPG

Keep an eye on HS #4 - the leaves look just like mine did at that age - bad pheno. :cheesygrinsmiley:

If it starts to rapidly outrun the others, cull it - ain' worth the aggravation.

Keep an eye on HS #4 - the leaves look just like mine did at that age - bad pheno. :cheesygrinsmiley:

If it starts to rapidly outrun the others, cull it - ain' worth the aggravation.

Really!?!?!, because that the 'special' one so far, it has a distinct sharpness to the leaf serrations that the others dont. I may have to look back in your journal at leaves of yous. That would be good to know if it marker for bad pheno. I may just flower it out just to confirm. Thanks for the heads up :thumb:

Now that i looked back at start of your journal, it hard to tell for me in pictures, plus you only had one so not a 'better' one to compare too :( but I think i see that same leaf sharpness.

Really!?!?!, because that the 'special' one so far, it has a distinct sharpness to the leaf serrations that the others dont. I may have to look back in your journal at leaves of yous. That would be good to know if it marker for bad pheno. I may just flower it out just to confirm. Thanks for the heads up :thumb:

Now that i looked back at start of your journal, it hard to tell for me in pictures, plus you only had one so not a 'better' one to compare too :( but I think i see that same leaf sharpness.

LOL, yeah, I loved that seedling - so much vigor and power - lovely leaves. It was a thrill to watch it shoot up.

Let's hope I'm wrong. :cheesygrinsmiley:

[Edit] Had to pass on a term I got from PotChimp - "overgrown cannabis hula skirt" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom