4 Strains: 630W LEC CMH

Just another day in paradise !! Ran 2 gal of 6.0 tap water thru them , and then followed with a regular dose of nutes. . I don't know why they're growing as fast as they are, but i'm happy. That's the problem with using so many different additives, i can only guess which ones are making the difference !! I'm using the mammoth p, which is supposed to increase yield 18%, having never grown in coco, I don't know if it's the coco coir, or the coco nute.
1_29_17_019.JPG
1_29_17_015.JPG
1_29_17_014.JPG
1_29_17_013.JPG
system, or the great white. one thing for sure, I've never experienced this much growth in such a short time. Been growing these same strains for like two yrs., and they have never looked this good !! Getting really anxious to flip now !! Did a little super cropping tonight, getting canopy as level as possible before flip. Wonder If it was really time to flush ? Can't hurt ? :thumb:

Anyhow, after consulting with my teachers, cultivator & Bedroom farmer, I flipped today. The two blue dreams we moms in a clone factory, for like 6 mos., the pineapple chunk had an accident and lost 1/2 of her body, but she's coming back to life now,. Bubba's gift & Krippy are about 6-7 weeks old clones. I will devise some way to identify plants for camera. Now i'll go shovel this 3 inches of snow from my drive way !!

Anyhow, after consulting with my teachers, cultivator & Bedroom farmer, I flipped today. The two blue dreams we moms in a clone factory, for like 6 mos., the pineapple chunk had an accident and lost 1/2 of her body, but she's coming back to life now,. Bubba's gift & Krippy are about 6-7 weeks old clones. I will devise some way to identify plants for camera. Now i'll go shovel this 3 inches of snow from my drive way !!
Hope your 12/12 is going good. Remember no light leaks try to stay around 74 degrees and 40 rh. Also I read that you are in a cold area if your ladies are in a cold area outside the tent make sure you get them off the floor a little bit so they're not sitting on a cold floor

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Hope your 12/12 is going good. Remember no light leaks try to stay around 74 degrees and 40 rh. Also I read that you are in a cold area if your ladies are in a cold area outside the tent make sure you get them off the floor a little bit so they're not sitting on a cold floor

Appreciate the tips bignugz. I been at this for a few yrs. now, but am attempting to grow hydroponically in coco. So far, I think I'm doing ok, but the scale will tell the story (about 3/21). It's almost like growing in soil, except you feed, one or multi times a day. I'm using a brand of nutes. that is sorta new to the commercial market, called; Complete. Here's my feeding schedule for bloom;
1/2 tsp- silica blast
1/2 tsp of cal-mag
0.6ml- mammoth p
1/2 tsp- great white
15ml- part A grow
15ml- part B bloom
6ml- b+
6ml- complzym

How many gallons of water is that for my feeding for my soil is a flower recipe it's 2ml micro,1.5 ml grow, 2 ml bloom, 1.5 mammoth p, 2 1/4 teaspoon of Fox farm bloom booster, 3 ml of water juice hi-brix, 2 ml diamond nectar and cal-mag when needed

Gonna be a real nice variety to smoke
Yes, and It's all good !! Wife & I are smoking pineapple chunk today, and it not only got a great fruity taste, It has me standing in the kitchen, wondering why I'm in the kitchen !! I have about a 1/2 oz. of each strain left from last grow, been in jars now over a month, burped at regular intervals. So that sog is gonna save us, right on time to refill a few jars, while we wait to harvest these, on day 1 of bloom. It's about one week from flush start . Mostly blue dream in the sog, but a couple of all 4 strains. And now we have baby's, so there's critical + & cheese, & OG kush to add to the collection !! like I'm telling wife, we can't keep em all !!

Appreciate the tips bignugz. I been at this for a few yrs. now, but am attempting to grow hydroponically in coco. So far, I think I'm doing ok, but the scale will tell the story (about 3/21). It's almost like growing in soil, except you feed, one or multi times a day. I'm using a brand of nutes. that is sorta new to the commercial market, called; Complete. Here's my feeding schedule for bloom;
1/2 tsp- silica blast
1/2 tsp of cal-mag
0.6ml- mammoth p
1/2 tsp- great white
15ml- part A grow
15ml- part B bloom
6ml- b+
6ml- complzym
That's all per gal..

But I use GH products so maybe yours is different

15 ml seems like ALOT

15ml of bloom & 15ml of grow gives me about 1000ppm, and the b+ and complzym brings it up to about 11.50ppm. now I'm being told to up that ppm to 1500-1600ppm for last week of feeding. Them straight tap water for another week to 10 days.

How are you liking the LEC light that you have can you snap a picture of it so I can see brand I am very interested in getting one. And am not decided totally.

How are you liking the LEC light that you have can you snap a picture of it so I can see brand I am very interested in getting one. And am not decided totally.

It's the nanalux 630w lec cmh. And the jury is out .

could put a heater on a timer for lights out
That's what I do. I have one controlled with a wifi connection and one on a regular timer. My lights on temp are around 74-79 and one flowering tent is 1000 watt HPS super-lux bulb, and other is 250 HPS and LED 300 watt. The one on regular timer is set to run 45 mins on to 30 mins off and repeat til lights back on. I worry to much about the heaters ruining my res in DWC, my wifi one stays on all day unless I turn it off.

Back
Top Bottom