Blazer420 First Journal - 2 Sensi Star 1 Critical + UVB - Kind - Soil Gonna Push Em!

Re: Blazer420 First Journal - 2 Sensi Star 1 Critical + UVB - Kind - Soil Gonna Push

Hey Blazer man Happy Freeweed day and a Chronic Weekend for ya and to ya :peace:

Re: Blazer420 First Journal - 2 Sensi Star 1 Critical + UVB - Kind - Soil Gonna Push

Just got back from feeding time. Only change is now Hydroplex is at 4ml/gal - up from 3ml/gal.

I was able to grab a (bad) shot of a CSS stalk right next to a Critical+ stalk. Bad pic, and fan leaves in the way, sorry about that. Interesting how close the resemble each other. CSS is on left Critical+ on right.

CSSandCritial_.jpg

looks like shes on her way :thumb:
Happy Sativaday Blazer

I'd say about half way CH. Maybe a little further.

I'm getting anxious to give all those flowers a haircut ala Light Addict's Backfill.

B-

Happy Skunkday Blazer :thumb:

Happy Munchday Blazer :thumb:

Just went to feed and noticed that the Critical+ is showing some crispiness along the edges of the fan leaves. The CSS plants are doing just fine. So I decided to only feed with very light amounts of Sweet, Tea and Silica Blast.

Since I'm 3 weeks from harvest (roughly) I am thinking about starting the flush a bit early. Maybe just using some light dosing of Hydroplex, Sweet and Tea for this week and then nothing for the remaining two weeks.

Hope all is good and Green with you my friend! :)

And the same to you!

Got my Fiskars ready for the Backfill Haircut. Next Monday is what I'm thinking. I'm anxious to see the results.

B-

I don't need those probably till the end of next week lol
Happy Weednsday Blazer :thumb:

What an organized and elegant grow setup, Blazer! I am subbed and watching with delight.

Side note- the silica blast, I suspect, is sodium silicate. It has a very high pH in concentrated form, and if you add any kind of mineral salts to it ( the other nutes) you get silicates precipitating out- the cloudiness you saw.

It will lock out minerals like iron, copper, zinc, and so on if it precipitates, so I'd use it separately from anything else.

Happy Freeweed day Blazer and a Chronic weekend to ya :thumb:

OK, so I'm not completely nuts...

For the past week or so I've been seeing some fairly aggressive flower maturation. The buds are pretty large, and everything is completely covered in trichomes - even many fan leaves. Squeezing the buds show that they are rock hard.

So today I whip out the microscope (wish I could take a pic with it), and 80% of the trichomes are milky opaque with an occasional one that is starting to turn amber. I was not expecting this for at least 10 day - 2 weeks from now!

Am I getting thrown curve ball by the ladies?

Is KIND that aggressive of a nutrient program that is has sped up maturation this much?

Is this the result of all the UVB I'm hitting them with?

This is at 38 days of flower on a 55-60 day strain! WTF is going on here? I have no problem chopping a plant when its done, but when it is going this fast red flags start showing up all over for me.

If anyone has any ideas or thoughts please chime in.

Thanks!

B-

Sugar leaves mature faster than calyxes. If you haven't done so already, check the calyxes to see if their progress matches the sugar leaves, you might find that they are a couple weeks away from harvest.

Sugar leaves mature faster than calyxes. If you haven't done so already, check the calyxes to see if their progress matches the sugar leaves, you might find that they are a couple weeks away from harvest.

I did. Same all over the plants.

This is a new one on me...

B-

don't you take 1-2 weeks to flush a soil plant for harvest?
start flushing now and just check the trichs every couple days im sure you can make 10 more days
Happy Sativaday Blazer :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom