Blazer420 First Journal - 2 Sensi Star 1 Critical + UVB - Kind - Soil Gonna Push Em!

Re: Blazer420 First Journal - 2 Sensi Star 1 Critical + UVB - Kind - Soil Gonna Push

Congratulations on your harvest!

Thank you!

Now the long tortuous wait for the cure :rollingeyes:

The good news is that with the CSS at least I can get them dried in about 6 days and the beginnings of a decent cure will start to show themselves about 2 weeks after that.

My plan is still to get a sample to the lab just before the cure and about 4-6 weeks into the cure. I'm really anxious to see what they have to say.

B-

Re: Blazer420 First Journal - 2 Sensi Star 1 Critical + UVB - Kind - Soil Gonna Push

Gratz Blazer looking good Happy Skunkday :thumb:

Happy Tokerday Blazer :thumb:

Very Nice, Blazer. Thanks for the picture of the root ball. A+

Your buds look so nice and healthy in that bin.

So will you grow this strain again, or will you move on to something different?

Very Nice, Blazer. Thanks for the picture of the root ball. A+

Your buds look so nice and healthy in that bin.

So will you grow this strain again, or will you move on to something different?

Thanks!

I'm not sure about the Critical+ (we'll see how it cures out), but the CSS I grow almost all the time. I think the next plant in the Lab Tent will be Critical Kush by Barney's. I'm a big fan of "Critical" base genetics.

B-

Went down to start putting flowers into jars. I got one jar done and decided to hold off another day, possibly two. While the bigger stems are crisp, the ones that anchor the buds and the buds themselves are still a bit wet for the jar.

Also received today a 12 pack of Boveda 62%'ers. I dropped one in another jar of EmDog and am going to save the rest for this harvest. It will be my first time with them so I'm exited to see how they improve (or not) the curing process.

Sometime this week, I will be bringing my first sample of the CSS to the lab. This is going to be interesting.

B-

some people like em some don't
someone I know that's on this site has a bunch but stopped using them
but other people here on this site swear by them I think it all depends on where you are

budnoob2 - apparently it's classified. So far not one person who has done an experiment with UV-B has posted any analysis in any of the dozen or so threads I've taken the time to read through and it's starting to really irritate me.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Thanks for sharing the results on backbuilding! Great plants, subbed for the finish :)

Sorry, but I have been away with family stuff.by

I got back the lab results.

THC - 19.49%
CBD - 1.01%

B-
B, did you get the cured samples tested against the dried samples? How did the 62% packs work for you? And have you used all the same nutes on another grow? One last one, have you come to any conclusions on the benefits of the UVB lights?
Great journal, btw, enjoyed reading it.
Andy.

Good read on an old KindSoil grow. Nice harvest if you are still around Blaze

looks like i been misisng alot

Back
Top Bottom