Blazer420 First Journal - 2 Sensi Star 1 Critical + UVB - Kind - Soil Gonna Push Em!

Re: Blazer420 First Journal - 2 Sensi Star 1 Critical + UVB - Kind - Soil Gonna Push

Morning Blazer, getting full in there is see :thumb:

Thanks! And good morning to you as well! Another rotation of the Earth in the books.

Yea, things are getting a bit full in there. I'm worried that soon I'll be in a scene from Little Shop of Horrors (of course as the dentist)!

B-

Re: Blazer420 First Journal - 2 Sensi Star 1 Critical + UVB - Kind - Soil Gonna Push

Ok I have decided that since I have two CSS plants in here I am going to try Light Addict's Bud Uniformity Trimming on one of them for a side by side comparo. Should be an interesting experiment!

I think it will be about a week 10 days, 2 weeks at most before it would be appropriate to go hacking the heads off those buds.

B-

very healthy plants!
im subbed.

- musshy

Happy Sativaday Blazer :thumb:

I'm starting to think about the end of life flush. If I did one, it would start in approximately 2 weeks and last for 2 weeks. When I was all organic I gave nutes right up to the end, but Kind is "all natural" rather than "organic." Botanicare does call for a flush (using Clearex of course) but they do with all their product lines so I'm not taking that as gospel just yet.

Maybe just minimal amounts of Sweet and Hydroplex during the flush and stopping the Hydroplex several days before harvest but keeping the Sweet in there? Just plain RO water? I am wishing that there was more info out there about Kind. Lets just say that while I do sympathize wight them, I do prefer to learn from other's mistakes rather than mine. :)

B-

I thought I'd throw up a couple more pictures even though its only been about 5 days since the last ones. I am constantly amazed at just how fast CSS sets flowers. No other strain I have grown goes this fast. The Critical+ is pretty much keeping pace too!

fillingTent.jpg

cssBuds2.jpg

cssBud3.jpg

cssBud1.jpg

looking good Blazer Happy Munchday

Yep you have some time yet me thinks my friend. At what day are they in flower?
Anyway i'll keep popping in and give you a shout when I reckon they be ready. Best of buds to you!

Thanks for the help LA!

I'm now 25 days into flower. My past journals for CSS have had about a 58 day bloom period on average. I'm not completely sure about the Critical+, but I'd be willing to be its within days of the CSS.

B-

I have to say that these are some hungry plants! I'm using maximum dosing (according to feed charts at Botanicare) 1x/4 days and I have no signs of any burning or lockout. I'm hitting them with just about the whole line too - Base, Bloom, Hydroplex, Sweet, Pure Blend Tea, Silica Blast and Fulvex with a little MaxiCrop and Yucca extract thrown in for good measure. I might try for 1x/3 days and see if I start to fry them.

B-

Happy Weednsday Blazer :thumb:

It may just be me and some wishful thinking, but I do believe that I am seeing some of the effects of the UVB light. To me it appears that there are a lot more trichomes on the plants & flowers than there should be by this time. Again, no real proof just a gut instinct.

B-

It may just be me and some wishful thinking, but I do believe that I am seeing some of the effects of the UVB light. To me it appears that there are a lot more trichomes on the plants & flowers than there should be by this time. Again, no real proof just a gut instinct.

B-

They are looking great! Since it's a house strain for you, there may be some pictographic evidence of past plants, with which to compare ? ;)
Obviously not empirical, but it might be interesting.

Thanks!

I wish I did have some pictures, but until recently I was ultra careful about being discreet. Now that I live in a MMJ legal state, and the winds are blowing a bit more in our favor, I'm cautiously emerging from the grow tent little by little ;)

B-

Hey Blazer Good Weed to you and a Happy Thurweed day :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom