4 Strains: 630W LEC CMH

IMG_142036.JPG

As long as you dont take the main fans it should not slow growth, take a couple of the upper fans blocking light penetration, leave most of it till stretch is over but a few here and there wont hurt :thumb: Generally at this stage if i need to defol i will go for the fans attached to the sub branches that are starting to elongate, should slow the branch down but still thrive at the flowers ;)

Yes, to everything you say. I've only grew in soil mix up to this grow, and I'm finding out that shit grows biger & faster in coco, and I admit the new growth caught me by surprise. they went crazy when I flipped, 10 days ago. If all this growth means more buds, then I'm all for it !! Ha ! I did cut off about 20 6 inch suckers, from the blue dream, last night. And it grew about 4 or more inches, overnight. Don't even think I'm complaining about all the fast growth, I'm pretty sure, I'll be growing in coco, for the foreseeable future. Way more expensive, and more work, but if it produces more product, then It's worth it. I am going to think about this till light on tomorrow night at 8pm, and probably gonna give them a little thinning out. I'm just a little leary of doing it during the stretch. Thanks so much for your advice !!:thanks: pics. from tonight- Day 10 bloom.
IMG_146228.JPG
IMG_146124.JPG
IMG_145731.JPG
IMG_145636.JPG
IMG_145531.JPG
IMG_145438.JPG

Is this your first grow in coco? I'm interested in if you can tell the difference in taste and smoke in general vs soil grown.
Theres a few other ways of growing I would like to try some time but right now it was best for me to go with soil. I would prolly stay away from anything that has me watering every day or twice a day. Some day when money or time permits ill try something different.

Is this your first grow in coco? I'm interested in if you can tell the difference in taste and smoke in general vs soil grown.
Theres a few other ways of growing I would like to try some time but right now it was best for me to go with soil. I would prolly stay away from anything that has me watering every day or twice a day. Some day when money or time permits ill try something different.
Haven't smoked any of it yet, but another 3 days and chop chop, and this is what I want to know also, because the stuff we're smoking now is from my last grow , which was completely organic. I'm hoping !! And will let you know in about two weeks. Did you consume the trim job yet ?? This is why I wanted the plants to start cannibalizing themselves !!

Back
Top Bottom