4 Strains: 630W LEC CMH

And this is day 29 bloom.
IMG_166328.JPG
IMG_166625.JPG
IMG_166528.JPG
IMG_166428.JPG

Would be nice to be your neighbor right about now
I know we'd be smoking us some widow, or rather, helping you test for best plant to reveg., if any. I been doing a little light weight trim tonight. Filled a two gal trash pail, and can't even tell I took anything !! The buds are getting too heavy to stand alone. I do use silica, and it does help build stronger limbs, but these are some heavy ass buds, and it's only 2 days into wk. 5, neighbor.
IMG_168529.JPG
IMG_168437.JPG
IMG_168332.JPG
IMG_168039.JPG
IMG_167939.JPG
IMG_167834.JPG

Did me a little transplanting today. Used Great white in holes and dusted root balls with it. Good stuff !! 4, 5 gal. fabric bags, one critical +, one OG kush, and two cheese. these will be my next grow in the lec tent, that will bring me up to about June 1, then I'll put this light away for June, July & Aug., and sept.. For some reason, i can't upload pics from 420 gallery, so pics. will be here tomorrow !!

IMG_168634.JPG
IMG_168821.JPG
IMG_169131.JPG
IMG_167029.JPG
IMG_166828.JPG
IMG_166729.JPG
Did me a little transplanting today. Used Great white in holes and dusted root balls with it. Good stuff !! 4, 5 gal. fabric bags, one critical +, one OG kush, and two cheese. these will be my next grow in the lec tent, that will bring me up to about June 1, then I'll put this light away for June, July & Aug., and sept.. For some reason, i can't upload pics from 420 gallery, so pics. will be here tomorrow !!

Do you have a journal ?

No, i was going to fire one up once i am almost done Veg. My CMH is supposed to arrive tomorrow and the DSLR camera's battery is dead, so forgive me for the phone pic under the blurple light. Here are the girls currently.

IMG_091649.JPG

The two girls in the back are CKS White Cookies and the front 3 girls are CKS Green Crack. I started the back 4 first and they are all being main lined for 8 colas. The tent looked like it had a bare patch tho so i popped another green crack bean and just topped her and will LST her into the scrog.

Back
Top Bottom