4 x White Widow Hydro

So back home. Ph got up to 6.2, no biggie there. EC went down to 1.2. Had to add 20 l of nutes. I will clean out the reservoir and system tom to start with a new reservoir.

The one big plant was up into the reflectors on one light. Never even burnt up the plant tips. Says a lot about how good those air cooled lights are. But the height was just insane, wayyyy toooo high. I decided to give it a real close inspection to confirm a theory of mine...

Sure enough, I found those little bastard sacs at two nodes. Could not find anymore on the plant but that is enough for me. I will be taking that hermie out of the room. There is no way you would ever catch them all I think, so only a matter of time before flowers would open up and then out comes the pollen. Not having that.

I had my suspicions with the crazy height what was going on, was hoping to be wrong but not to be. That tall one will be removed tonight. Should give a much better light spread for the remaining three.

Attachments

• 20190421_131351.jpg
    20190421_131351.jpg
    650.8 KB · Views: 58
They can but usually happens if a plant goes through bigtime stress. I introduced the stress by way of super cropping that plant. Trying to limit its height.

All things being equal it's not a concern you should have.

Did a complete reservoir swap out today. Cleaned everything out real good.

New 80l , ph @ 5.8, EC @ 1.3, water temp @ 67' Used the formula in the second pic for the reservoir mixture.

20190422_171721.jpg
20190422_170741.jpg

Alright they are tall enough. Now lets watch them get heavy enough to fall over. :thumb: Really looking great. That 1000 watter really does a good job.
I have two 1000 watters in there:D

Back
Top Bottom