4 x White Widow Hydro

So we are still at 20 liters of nutes every other day. Added 20 today with EC 1.6, ph 5.6, and water temp 67'
This brings the reservoir to ph 5.8, EC @ 1.6, water temp @ 68'.

20190501_203616.jpg
20190501_203607.jpg

So we are still at 20 liters of nutes every other day. Added 20 today with EC 1.6, ph 5.6, and water temp 67'
This brings the reservoir to ph 5.8, EC @ 1.6, water temp @ 68'.

20190501_203616.jpg
20190501_203607.jpg
I’m ready to see this bodacious grow in my tent! You didn’t do a lst or top it ? A week in the tent with the mh they want to blow up ! Only 12 liters in a week on my little girls .

I’m ready to see this bodacious grow in my tent! You didn’t do a lst or top it ? A week in the tent with the mh they want to blow up ! Only 12 liters in a week on my little girls .

I did FIM them, or tried to, lol.

They are doing just great Snowbound. Tops all over the place. Bet even with three your weight will be close to the same.:yummy:
Thanks man. They are looking good so far. This will be the last grow till the late summer early fall.

Another question, you start out on your water regiment 15 minutes on and 45 minutes off . Later you water every 15 minutes on 15 minutes off ? Is this how you finish the grow ?

Another question, you start out on your water regiment 15 minutes on and 45 minutes off . Later you water every 15 minutes on 15 minutes off ? Is this how you finish the grow ?

I use the 15 on 45 off segment for when the plants are seedlings under the big lights. I use rockwool plugs at first when the seeds pop and then move them into 4" rockwool cubes once the roots show through the bottom of the plugs.

As you know rockwool holds water like crazy, so in the seedling stage I am just trying to not drown them. After a few days, you can see they have taken hold, then I go to 15 on 15 off.

In the lights off part of veg cycle I have the pump come on once every 1.5 hrs. Just to keep the water fresh.

To be honest my current setup will not survive through my next grow. Right now I have one pump putting nutes out to the buckets and another pump returning it to the reservoir. It will suffice for 4 plants but next grow will be quite a bit larger.

For the new grow this fall coming up I will pump nutes to the bottom of each bucket, and have a hole in the bucket just below the level of the bottom of the basket so that the nutes can gravity flow back to the reservoir. Air stone in every bucket, water on all daylight hours.

This video can show you what I mean. Nutes go out and pushed up into each bucket and flow back to the reservoir on there own. One big circulation, one pump.

I use the 15 on 45 off segment for when the plants are seedlings under the big lights. I use rockwool plugs at first when the seeds pop and then move them into 4" rockwool cubes once the roots show through the bottom of the plugs.

As you know rockwool holds water like crazy, so in the seedling stage I am just trying to not drown them. After a few days, you can see they have taken hold, then I go to 15 on 15 off.

In the lights off part of veg cycle I have the pump come on once every 1.5 hrs. Just to keep the water fresh.

To be honest my current setup will not survive through my next grow. Right now I have one pump putting nutes out to the buckets and another pump returning it to the reservoir. It will suffice for 4 plants but next grow will be quite a bit larger.

For the new grow this fall coming up I will pump nutes to the bottom of each bucket, and have a hole in the bucket just below the level of the bottom of the basket so that the nutes can gravity flow back to the reservoir. Air stone in every bucket, water on all daylight hours.

This video can show you what I mean. Nutes go out and pushed up into each bucket and flow back to the reservoir on there own. One big circulation, one pump.

The plants are acting strange, I only give 5-1/2 hours of watering a day. 1/2 hour at the most on and every 2 hours off , I’m going to try your regiment because of the light . Basically my setup works like yours ,flood and drain . But mine drains completely dry with the fresh air when dry . I have circulation pumps to keep the water and nutrients moving!
E5E010B1-10A7-40EB-BEC8-1BFA3A21E8C9.jpeg

Yeah my buckets are never empty. They are I would say at a minimum at least always 1/3 full if not a little more. So there is an air gap between the bottom of the basket holding the plant and the top of the water in the bucket.

And it surely cannot be a coincident that the major root ball forms right down in the nutes. I have an air stone in each bucket as well, I did not for the first grow.

I unlike most i think use top feed right now. The nutes come out of a dripper on top, and cascade down over the basket and sit in the bottom of the bucket as it gets circulated.

I use this dripper, I just cut the legs off it.

Hydro Flow Black Holes Dripper 1/4 in

Yeah my buckets are never empty. They are I would say at a minimum at least always 1/3 full if not a little more. So there is an air gap between the bottom of the basket holding the plant and the top of the water in the bucket.

And it surely cannot be a coincident that the major root ball forms right down in the nutes. I have an air stone in each bucket as well, I did not for the first grow.

I unlike most i think use top feed right now. The nutes come out of a dripper on top, and cascade down over the basket and sit in the bottom of the bucket as it gets circulated.

I use this dripper, I just cut the legs off it.

Hydro Flow Black Holes Dripper 1/4 in
I can adjust my water levels in the trays with a overflow and then it drains back thru the pump ! Always wondered why my circulation pumps would get clogged with nutrients and not the supply pump, when it shut down it pushed the big stuff back into the reservoir from the filter.
Got the timer setup to run 15 minutes every hour for 18 hours and then every 1-1/2 for 15 minutes. Girls are 12” away from the light !

Just added another 20 liters @ EC 1.7, ph 5.5 , water temp 66'
Puts reservoir @ EC 1.6, ph @ 5.8, water temp @ 67'

Really nice sweet smell from the buds already, with a long way to go yet. :)

20190503_171508.jpg
20190503_171512.jpg
20190503_171523.jpg

Back
Top Bottom