400watt Closet with Blueberry Jam and Chunky Cheese

High DGMGH whats up :ciao: Thanks for stopping by!

The room is starting to smell great! The CC's are really getting cheesey to say the least. The BJ's are smelling sweeeeet! :roorrip:

You got my "member of the month" vote too!

heheheh Cherma you're funny bro, but yes you can if you want. ;)

Thank you Sonzor and you should smell the CC's, they're starting to get "Cheesey" :D

Hey DGMGH! The cheese smells freakin great! The BJ is starting to finish their stretch out and are starting to pack on the flowerage!! You'll see soon enough ;)

Glad to see what came in the mail today!!!
IMG_02881.JPG

Of course it was way more stealthy than this heh heh. I'm going to wait to release who these are from until we've both decided ;) These two strains/hybrids will be involved in the next garden, about 1.5 months from now :ganjamon:

High Tunes and DFW and thanks for stopping by! I'm very stoked about both these as well. DFW, not too sure on the full lineage of the Q1, but I'll find out, or maybe the breeder will stop by and mention something :roorrip:

Time to go to my fantasy football draft!!!! I feel like the dad in the movie "Knocked Up" where he goes to his fantasy baseball draft, lol. ........."Ok 6 seconds, ahh ummm Matsui..... You chose Matsui last round.... Oh shit!...." Anyone remember that part? I love movies! :peace:

Edit

Hey DFW I saw you gave me some +rep thanks bruv!!

Nice man! I love that movie as well. "Your face looks like Robbin Williams knuckles!"

Good luck with the new genetics...

Hey you guys, what's up! That movie is great, yet I'll say "Pineapple Express" is my fav ..................... " Purple Erkel....OG Kush, holy shit OG Kush!"

Well I feel pretty good about the fantasy draft. Its a $50 entrance fee, 1st place gets $300, 2nd $200 and 3rd $100 so its not a bad gig as long as you have some good players ;)

The BJ's came out for some food and water tonight here they are, the one on the right is the late bloomer but its catching up in height and starting with its flowers :D

IMG_02903.JPG

Thanks for stopping by DFW-Guy and Tunes420!! :ciao:

I'm really liking the CC as well! They really pack on the flowers in the fist 30 days of flower, and are looking like 7-8 week finishers. My buddy has clones from the two best CC's and BJ, and he has two of each. He's hydro, so I should be able to collect some clips pretty soon.

I'm thinking my garden will consist of 3 and possibly 4 strains/hybrids next run. I know Q1, B52 and Blueberry Jam will be in there, and a couple possible CC clones to be added a little later. They'll be started from seed, besides the clones of course. The plan on the next one will be to let them mature sexually and then kick them into flower, and tons of LST!!! As close to a 1 pound harvest the better. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom