400watt Closet with Blueberry Jam and Chunky Cheese

Awesome grow. I have a cab I am just starting out with a 400 watt system. I got 2 clones from a dispensary in Grand junction. So I am pulling up a chair notepad in hand

High SkullsFB :ciao: there's plenty of rooom in here for ya.

Janx I looked that CC over very closely yesterday and I'm happy to report no male flowers/sacks...............Grow on.... :roorrip:

Wow thanks to the two people who rated my journal 5 star! I was just wondering if my journal would get rated or not and there you go ;)

Looks great....my first subscribe. Good luck. Were all counting on you. hehe

Thank you Stully :grinjoint:

High O.G.Woody :ciao: that's awesome that you've subscribed thanks! I aim to not disappoint ;)

A couple of the CC gals came out to say high, they're starting to get "fat bottomed" if you know what I mean heh heh. And their smell is just rude to say the least.

They're just over 2 weeks in bloom....
IMG_02623.JPG

Looking very nice. I did not even know you could rate a journal. You get five from me. Great job..

how is the co2 working out ? do you hav to hav a air stone on the end of it or can you just run the hose and let the co2 come out the end?

What up ziptie, I'll be honest the air line aspect of the project is currently not doing it's job due to me not getting an air tight seal with the silicone. No biggie, the two 2 liter bottles are still in the closet dispersing c02 ;). Just made a new batch a few nights ago. BTW here's the simple ingredients involved:

1 cp sugar
1 tsp dry yeast (active)
6 cps tap water

This is all combined in a 2 liter bottle, and shaken very very well. You'll know the reaction has started with the continuous bubbles/foam that's produced. If you want to make a bigger batch, I just see one doubling the above recipe as needed. :peace: :roorrip:

Oh nice thank you stully! I'm changing once a week. I hear it can go as long as two weeks before needing changed.

High Weed Ryder, thank you for stopping by my thread! Yeah they've been on 12/12 for about 3.5 weeks total yet I don't count the first week of 12/12. I forced sex on these hybrids, so I can only wonder what the yield would be out if they matured naturally????? A lot maybe....... lol

Just about to hit 3 weeks bloom!

High to one and all who stop by and visit! Here's a quick update, I brought the girls out so I could do some work in the closet. I was trying to run my newly borrowed ac unit's exhaust out through the can fan yet I was bypassing the carbon filter so it can't be done that way. Anyway here's a group shot and my good looking Chunky Cheese in which I've entered for plant of the month :ganjamon:

IMG_02702.JPG

IMG_02772.JPG

Back
Top Bottom