400watt Closet with Blueberry Jam and Chunky Cheese

Thank you janx and chillen7!

Janx I'm listening to you bro no worries ;)

chillen7 Thanks for stopping by, I'm glad you like the closet set up. Maybe one day if this state becomes legal it will be more enjoyable. I see myself out in Cali in a few years if it doesn't.

Temps got pretty high today because I had some sort of malfunction with the evap cooler while I was at work today, and I came home to a 90F+ house. I haven't got to look at the plants yet cause lights aren't on. I hope this doesn't affect them long term. I'm thinking it won't as long as it doesn't continue to happen, you know?

No worries about the heat man...just slow em down for a day or two. Sorry about the rant, just watched ya do so well this far. I'd hate to see it get fried. Oh...we're packing it in for Colorado in a week or so. Alabama is the harshest state of all when you get popped. So we found a nice new farm in a "Norml" state...lol.

No worries about the heat man...just slow em down for a day or two. Sorry about the rant, just watched ya do so well this far. I'd hate to see it get fried. Oh...we're packing it in for Colorado in a week or so. Alabama is the harshest state of all when you get popped. So we found a nice new farm in a "Norml" state...lol.

Very cool!:cool:

Looking very cool my friend ***keep up the good work !!love u-r dog as soon as I post pics~.there is a cute one of my mutt laying in the cutting room lol !!

I feel bad 4 any one who still has that dang fear thing !!I'm sorry my friends I really am *the one thing u and all of us must remember is !!~~THE GOVERMENT can change its fr!@#$%^&*(mind any ol time ?? yeah were all happy and safe But ?????(i'm just saying )

Thanks chillen7, I hear what you're saying. I think even our government is starting to come around a bit. I hope they are anyway. I mean I was in California a few months ago and all the state hwy's were completely overgrown with grass and weeds. No income for the state means no maintenance. And now my state, real close to Cali is starting to see the same thing. Only time will tell, and in the end time wins :smokin:

EDIT
I redid the adhesive side of the c02 system. I used hot glue initially lol but that didn't work. So now I used the orange automotive based silicone, I love the smell of this stuff by the way. And if anybody knows what kinda stuff I'm talking about they're saying huh really???? heh heh

Thank you Mac, don't worry you'll get your harvest my friend, I know you will! What are you two up to right now anyways??

Well here's a little update. This is one of the Blueberry Jam's, as you can see it starting to crown a tad. This looks like a 9-10 weeker for me, which I'm fine with :smokin: The Chunky Cheese's are doing great and budding a little quicker, I'll post some pics in a few days when they come out to get fed. My camera has macro mode and stuff but I shake too bad, this was my attempt at a macro, lol. :peace:

IMG_02443.JPG

IMG_02451.JPG

You should get a tripod. That way, you only need to push a button and then, no worries on the shaking! :grinjoint:

Right now, I've just been working. We're going to be going out of town in a few weeks and I thought about it and decided that I didn't want to have another crop growing if we're gonna be gone, so I'll be germinating the first/second week of September. :smokin:

Again, looking good. I like the shot of the Jam, she's a looker!

Right on Mac, thanks for your kind words about the BJ gal, we all appreciate it! I agree with you on holding off on starting up a project. Two weeks is too long for sure. Make sure you get your room or closet light proofed for sure though bro so you don't get hermies and stuff.

Hey siscokid always nice to see ya drop by, carrot juice is bomb!

:thanks:

I was wondering the 2 varieties you've got growing, are you leaning towards 1 more than the other to grow again?

Great question DGMGH, So far this is what I have........

The Chunky Cheese, is short and nice tight node structure, an indoor growers main concern with any strain/hybrid is the stretch. Now I did force flower @ about 25days mind you. Letting them mature will most likely give different results across the board. So again its short, it also starts packing on the flowers a lot quicker than the BJ's for sure. Here's a CC that came out to be fed/watered tonight, I feel these macro's are a lil better. Hey Mac I used my knee for a "tripod" thanks for the suggestion brother.
IMG_02521.JPG
IMG_02511.JPG

The Blueberry Jam is nothing less for sure! There is tons more under growth in this hybrid. This helps with taking clips or clones as some call them. I feel it will be a 9-10 week finisher, it carries more sativa in its lineage is why. I've also got confirmation from the breeder himself Dr. Atomic that the strong phenotypes are way potent! That's what I need from my medicine, a nice potency to it.

So again I'm still undecided. I feel I won't be able to make my ultimate decision until I get to test the final outcome. My buddy took clips of both so that is where I'll get my next batch, plus I got 5 seeds of each remaining as well.

Thanks for the great question, please keep them coming :roorrip:

Here's a group shot the short one on the right is the CC above. The other 2 CC's are tapping at 20". They're the tallest right now, yet the two BJ's are at about 17-18".

IMG_02532.JPG

Dead,

Thank you so much for your response. The reason I am so curious is I am going to be using your opinion before I get any of these seeds as I am keen to grow both but with your knowledge I can at least get a grow perspective.

By the way, I've probably said this but awesome grow!!!!

DGMGHyou are all too kind, and this is very exciting news to say the least! If you need a reliable seed source let me know and I'll PM you some info my friend, grow on! And once again thanks for the kindness :roorrip:

Here's a group shot with a gallon jug in there......
IMG_02541.JPG

Here's a CC macro, the camera works better with macro without the flash...
IMG_02562.JPG

Here's a BJ macro....
IMG_02572.JPG

another CC...
IMG_02582.JPG

Looking great. Plants are looking like they a budding up nicely. Great job. Love the frosty Sam Adams. I had to run down and grab a cold one after I saw the pic. Once again great job.

Back
Top Bottom