400watt HPS vs KING 600watt LED

livetoskate81

I am looking into getting a new grow light and get away from CFL's. Now I'm stuck between a 400watt HPS/MH and a 600watt King LED or a Mars Hydro 600watt . What I need to know is witch light would work better for me in a 20x36x63 L.A. GARDENS grow tent . Now mind you that I do not have a can fan yet or a filter just the cool tube 400watt light and ballast and a 10" fan running on the plants. I do have vents that I can get fresh air from and also to exhaust the heat out of . I want to make this as painless and cheap as possible due to recently becoming a single father of 3 boys!!! So money is tight any info would be much appreciated!!!' Live-Love-Learn

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

For a 20x36x63 tent,you may go with Mars 600.You can get it from ebya or amazon,as our official website do not sell this light.:high-five:
I am looking into getting a new grow light and get away from CFL's. Now I'm stuck between a 400watt HPS/MH and a 600watt King LED or a Mars Hydro 600watt . What I need to know is witch light would work better for me in a 20x36x63 L.A. GARDENS grow tent . Now mind you that I do not have a can fan yet or a filter just the cool tube 400watt light and ballast and a 10" fan running on the plants. I do have vents that I can get fresh air from and also to exhaust the heat out of . I want to make this as painless and cheap as possible due to recently becoming a single father of 3 boys!!! So money is tight any info would be much appreciated!!!' Live-Love-Learn

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

As a single father of three boys I doubt very much you have time to do your own build... lol. More props to those with the gusto but...Mars Hydros are the best bang for your buck. I got a 300 to feel them out and am trying to get my hands on the Mars2 700 for my flowering cycle. I too was considering an hps system as it makes sense in the initial cost but you will just end up having to spend more keeping it cool... and more on electricity. I would only do an HPS if I could get my hands on a cheap used one in decent condition. Just my opinion. Good luck!
xxKitty

I read all your posts from the beginning, you plainly state you're a fem... Now i find out you're the single father of three boys??? Did something change we're not aware of?? Nowadays one doesn't know what they'll find in the bathroom they chose.. I'm assuming you still use the one for the girls... Take your phone away from the idiot that posted that...

I read all your posts from the beginning, you plainly state you're a fem... Now i find out you're the single father of three boys??? Did something change we're not aware of?? Nowadays one doesn't know what they'll find in the bathroom they chose.. I'm assuming you still use the one for the girls... Take your phone away from the idiot that posted that...
I think she was under the assumption your the single father lol that's the way I read it anyhow haha

Newbie Grow
Mikeyxb - 2 Plant One Pot Plus More
Mikeyxb's First Attempt At Cloning

Back
Top Bottom