420 Magazine’s Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By MrsJack420

So you use rockwool for germination and then plant in soil? Sorry if I missed something. I just used rockwool the first time for the comparative and then hydro so it is all new to me. Fingers crossed the pop up tomorrow!

Yes I use rock wool to start all my seeds goin into soil or hydro I’m not a soil grower I use pro mix or coco but rock wool are definitely awesome an multi purpose use for them just don’t let them dry up

Ooo ok cool, I always thought pro mix was soil. I actually just moved to Canada so I see it here and saw it mentioned here but always just assumed it was soil
All it mostly is is peat moss, perlite, and mycorrhizae. It’s really good stuff.
and Canada? Lucky you! Hopefully it’ll be legal everywhere soon.

All it mostly is is peat moss, perlite, and mycorrhizae. It’s really good stuff.
and Canada? Lucky you! Hopefully it’ll be legal everywhere soon.
Hey sorry, I switched my post around a bit. Sometimes I have undiagnosed OCD when stoned online. Yeah I just moved here and I think it is really popular here but never tried it. Agreed on the legal front. Best of luck on the germination!

51677225-D3AE-4A61-AAAD-D07E10C5DD4D.jpeg
She is alive day #1

germinating another seed.

my gsc is looking sickly she’s gonna get her first light feeding and wait for take off on the other one.
Keep me posted @MrsJack420 ! :confused:

Back
Top Bottom