420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: October 2017

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Congratulations to @VexGrows for winning 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month - October 2017!

This award celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine. based on relevant content, quality of writing, photography and general knowledge sharing. All grow journals are chosen by the 420 Magazine staff, to avoid any rumors of this being a popularity contest.

The winner earns 420 rep points, "Grow Journal Of The Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet & Medium 420 Magazine Nug Jar

The Kind Pen Contributes:

Best Organic Nutrients Contributes:
GROWant Contributes:

VexGrows' journal is a masterclass in mainlining with some fabulous fluxing. Using Deep Water Culture, his journal details the whole process for those who want to maximise their yield from a single plant - and have the patience to flux. DWC growers will find plenty of tips and information from VexGrows and his knowledgeable subscribers. And all growers will enjoy watching his multi-headed monster grow, learning from VexGrows as he deals with issues along the way. DWC plus fluxing may be the two most time-consuming processes for growing: VexGrow shows how patience and skill can pay back in spades.

VexGrows is also the first beneficiary of our new sponsor for Grow Journal of the Month. GROWant are generously donating a GROWant G5PRO-G400 every month. This 400W LED panel with OSRAM horticultural LEDs has a host of smart features, allowing the grower to tailor the spectrum to his or her own conditions. It even has sunrise/sunset, drifting clouds and a lightening feature. We are truly grateful for GROWant's sponsorship and support. Enjoy the new light, VexGrows - we look forward to seeing what you can do with it!

Thank you, VexGrows, for all you do for our community. We are truly grateful that you are here. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

Wow.........WOW! .

Hi Teddy!

Firstly, that description was marvelous!! .

I want to thank you and the 420 team with all my heart. You guys have no idea how happy this has made me. Your team handles so much managing these contests, adding new content and sponsors, not to mention moderating the forum around the clock. I think it's safe to say; we all thank the 420 Mag team for their tremendous work and dedication it takes to keep this community thriving. It's an invaluable resource for all levels of 420 entheusiats. Kudos!

This 6 month grow will be worth the time, experience, friendships, laughs, and now this amazing achievement! I'm so grateful and honored! . . .

I'm new to growing, and would have never gotten this far without this knowledgeable community. I tell everyone I know (who share the same interest) about this great site!

I truly hope to help many new members/growers as my experience and knowledge of all things "growing" expands.

Looking forward to the great prizes, that 420 swag tho! .

I was shopping around for a new light, and BOOM! I appreciate the gift, GROWant!!!! Thank You!

Catalina's clones will love it, I'm sure!

420-magazine-mobile81354590.jpg

Thank you Best Organics for the gift, I'm definitely interested in trying soil in the near future.

Thank you The Kind Pen for the new Vape. Also something the wife and I were shopping around for. This rocks!

Thank you all, again!!

Great Job Vex. We know you will love your new light. Keep up the great work.
Definitely looking forward to it! I'll be sure to document my progress.

This light will be perfect for my perpetual plans. Whoot!

DUDE! That kicks ass, Good for you man. You deserve it for creating such a knockout. A true test of patience and consistency.
Cheers man :passitleft: ENJOY!
Thanks, man!! It's been a blasty, so glad I joined this awesome community!

Back
Top Bottom