420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: May 2018

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Congratulations to Hyena Merica for winning 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month - May 2018!

This award celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine. based on relevant content, quality of writing, photography and general knowledge sharing. All grow journals are chosen by the 420 Magazine staff, to avoid any rumors of this being a popularity contest.

The winner earns the "Grow Journal Of The Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet & Medium 420 Magazine Nug Jar

GROWant Contributes The Following To Our 420 Contest Winner

Best Organic Nutrients Contributes The Following To Our 420 Contest Winner
Terpinator Contributes:
GeoPot Contributes:

Growing hydroponically under HID supplemented by LEDs, Hyena's journal has been running for almost two years. Quite simply, you will not find a better and more consistently excellent collection of cannabis photographs anywhere else. Follow Hyena's work for the comprehensive updates, enjoy his detailed descriptions, learn from his hydro set-up, but you'll stay for the photography. His shots unfailingly capture the glory and delight of cannabis, whether it's in verdant vegetative stage or fabulous flowering. Hyena is a truly careful grower - even sometimes showering before he enters his grow room: there are no mites on him. His attention to detail is clear in all he does, and it obviously pays off in the results he achieves, whether it's the photos of his grow or the final produce from his plants.

Thank you, Hyena Merica, for all you do for our community. We are truly grateful that you are here. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

Yahoo!!! Grats hyena. Love your attic grow and set up.

Congratulations to Hyena Merica for winning 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month - May 2018!

This award celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine. based on relevant content, quality of writing, photography and general knowledge sharing. All grow journals are chosen by the 420 Magazine staff, to avoid any rumors of this being a popularity contest.

The winner earns the "Grow Journal Of The Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet & Medium 420 Magazine Nug Jar

GROWant Contributes The Following To Our 420 Contest Winner
Best Organic Nutrients Contributes The Following To Our 420 Contest Winner
Terpinator Contributes:
GeoPot Contributes:

Growing hydroponically under HID supplemented by LEDs, Hyena's journal has been running for almost two years. Quite simply, you will not find a better and more consistently excellent collection of cannabis photographs anywhere else. Follow Hyena's work for the comprehensive updates, enjoy his detailed descriptions, learn from his hydro set-up, but you'll stay for the photography. His shots unfailingly capture the glory and delight of cannabis, whether it's in verdant vegetative stage or fabulous flowering. Hyena is a truly careful grower - even sometimes showering before he enters his grow room: there are no mites on him. His attention to detail is clear in all he does, and it obviously pays off in the results he achieves, whether it's the photos of his grow or the final produce from his plants.

Thank you, Hyena Merica, for all you do for our community. We are truly grateful that you are here. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

Congratulations to Hyena Merica !!

THANKS to all who read my journal...I truly enjoy writing about and sharing images of my hidden, forbidden grow lab.

Since I can't tell anyone except all of you, it will stay our little secret, okay?

Thanks again 420.

Peace, Hyena

Thanks again you all.

I guess I can post my picture...

full

Peace, Hyena

Back
Top Bottom