• Janluna - Red Hot Cookies #2

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Trala - Mimosa x Orange Punch

• NickHardy - Mimosa x Orange Punch

• Absorber - Obi-Wan Kush

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Preston9mm - Purple Prayers (Purple Caviar X Sundae Driver)

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • G-one-three - Purple Haze

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Ethos Crescendo, late I guess..................I thought I had until midnight, here she is anyway. I'm not winning w/that corn flower bud in the contest.

Hahaha cornflower bud.
@Preston9mm that bud you have is definitely unique in appearance. It reminds me of a freeze dried hummingbird. Or one of them pretty geodes. 💚
lol (freeze dried hummingbird).......morel mushroom dusted in a light corn flower breading

Ethos Crescendo, late I guess..................I thought I had until midnight, here she is anyway. I'm not winning w/that corn flower bud in the contest.
Beautiful nug bro sorry to see you didn't make it! You can re enter it next month 💯 do a photoshoot with a few bugs so you can get a few months worth of entries in 😁

Great looking Nug P9
Thanks brother!
:passitleft:

That's one of the fems Kitchenhawk bred a few years ago. This bud came from the last of those seeds I had. Wish I had cloned her. 🙃

Hi @Preston9mm - beautiful nug. Can you tell us the breeder?
Never mind I hadn’t seen this:
That's one of the fems Kitchenhawk bred a few years ago. This bud came from the last of those seeds I had.

Damn!

Hi @Preston9mm - beautiful nug. Can you tell us the breeder?
It was bred by Kitchenhawk Genetics.

They're gonna be hard to find because these were tester seeds during the breeding process, but there are definitely some still floating around from other testers in that group and freebie packs that were shared.

I honestly don't think they ever made it out for sale anywhere. Just gifted out to some homies.

Back
Top Bottom