420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: August 2011

Vote for Nug of the Month - August 2011

• GodsTrichome (Auto AK47 x Auto NYC Diesel)

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • astonr420 (Blackberry Kush)

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • HomeMedGrower (Rainbow)

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • Les Doodess (CannaColada)

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • shaggie-420 (Purple Haze)

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Van Diesel (Sour Diesel)

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Fratdogg223 (White Widow)

• Mr Smith (IceQueen)

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • stevehman (Gigabud)

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • grizzly3327 (grizzly special – Kush)

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Jozo-sha (Pakistan Ryder auto)

• Icemud (Blue Dragon)

• ConqueringLOJ (L.A. Cheese)

• Aberration (Matanuskan Thunderfu@k)

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • GMT1975A (Blue Widow)

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • JJ Bones (Grand Daddy Purple)

• N.W.Green (Strawberry Kush)

• Janja (G-13)

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Dmo137 (Organic grandaddy purp)

Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Many excellant choices this month. Congrats to all. I thought we would submit our Blue Widow Top Cola. She has a very sweet auroma, and alot of resin. She is also a complete vegan grow.
Blue_Widow-2.jpg

Blue_Widow-1.jpg

Good luck to all who have submitted. :adore:

Nice GMT was wondring if u were going to enter!

Thank you to :420: for maintaining this wonderful site that we all have come to love so dearly! thank you to all of the moderators, sponsors and of course all of the great growers here that make it what it is!
good luck to everyone that has entered in to the three contests!
:peace:

I'm submitting these because someone asked if I was, so I figured I might as well. But looking at the competition I don't see how I have a chance... beautiful stuff, folks. Since I'm here though, I might as well post. :)

This strain came to me as a clone, so I can't authenticate the strain, but it is supposedly Matanuskan Thunderfu@k. It has little smell, little taste, and lays all over itself making it a pain in bloom, but it is pleasant to smoke and the stone is profound. It will leave you wondering what it was you were just doing or saying for 6 hours. No point fighting it. Often when I find something with a great taste and smell, the stone doesn't measure up. I mix it 50/50 with Matty and get the best of both.

I just harvested it after 70 days in boom. I grow in my own soilless mix and use organic nutes almost exclusively. I bloom six plants at a time, in nine gallon pots, under three HPS 600W and one MH 600W, aircooled, CO2 @ 1800 ppm. My journal lists every feeding, transplant and recipe I used.

20110811Aber-03.png

20110811Aber-05.png

Again, congrats to the rest of the entries. They are all beautiful and far more worthy than mine.

Edit: Since I still can edit, I figured I would go ahead and update the text. just finished weighing the smaller of the two plants these nugs came from: 13.9 oz and already killer. It just needs to homogenize in large containers and it'll be perfect.

:peace:

dayum, that is one bud full of resin; thickest so far, but the first entry has unbelievable colors, that one would be heart to choose for me. i'd probably go by color, but i'm sure yours hits it by high..

Figured I might as well throw these lady in here before closing the contest. Wanted to wait a bit longer for cure and stuff, but it's all good. I can always take new photos for next months contest ;)

Not the best pic, I know it's a tad blurry, but what the hell, might as well submit and improve later!

Grand Daddy Purple

2011-08-11_13_.JPG

I was not gonna enter this month because i have won lately, and this is not me being bullheaded there are beautiful nugs and by all means im not saying im gonna win. But I LOVE being in these comps and i woke up today sad thinking the contest would be closed and i didnt get to submit anything so i think im gonna have to give it a go, but i do also wanna say if i happen to win all prizes will be split up among the 2nd and 3rd place winners :D

Well now that all the BLAH BLAH BLAH is over i would like to submit this beauty again, she had a good run last time but did not win so lets see how she rocks this month :D

StrawberryKush
CIMG4109.JPG

CIMG4120.JPG

Just think Purple Kush :yahoo: and you have the taste

Good luck all, and sorry if i sounded pompus at all it really wasn't my intention :D

WWWOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

LLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTT"SSSSSSS
GEEEEEEETTTTT RRRRREEEEEEAAAAAADDDDYYYYY
TOOOOOO SSSSSHHHHHHHMMMMMMMOOOOOOOKKKKAAAAAABBBBBOOOOOWWWWWLLLLL!!!

Man I'm ripped again.........:goodluck: to all.

Here is my last minute entry for this month emphasis on last minute :bongrip:
This is a nug of a special pheno of G-13 considered one of the purer versions of the legendary strain she exibited dense nugs with a somewhat spicy/hazy flavor with a very floral exhale making it a very pleasant smoke with passout properties :thumb: Great entries this month everyone Peace and Jah Bless
RSCN1406-1.jpg

DSCN14051.JPG

sorry forgot to add that this was done 100% veganic, as with everything in my garden, in my homemade soil using vegan nutrients and homemade teas.
Peace and Jah Bless Everyone and Their Families. :peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom