420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: August 2011

Vote for Nug of the Month - August 2011

• GodsTrichome (Auto AK47 x Auto NYC Diesel)

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • astonr420 (Blackberry Kush)

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • HomeMedGrower (Rainbow)

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • Les Doodess (CannaColada)

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • shaggie-420 (Purple Haze)

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Van Diesel (Sour Diesel)

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Fratdogg223 (White Widow)

• Mr Smith (IceQueen)

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • stevehman (Gigabud)

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • grizzly3327 (grizzly special – Kush)

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Jozo-sha (Pakistan Ryder auto)

• Icemud (Blue Dragon)

• ConqueringLOJ (L.A. Cheese)

• Aberration (Matanuskan Thunderfu@k)

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • GMT1975A (Blue Widow)

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • JJ Bones (Grand Daddy Purple)

• N.W.Green (Strawberry Kush)

• Janja (G-13)

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Dmo137 (Organic grandaddy purp)

Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i-voted.gif

sweet!!hehe!! LIKE YOUR AVATAR!!!

haha, she's a stoner-dog.. nah, actually she takes off when i light up, she doesnt like smoke, be it cigs or blunts..

no need for you biting your nails, i think u're way ahead; that is one SWEET bud there, beautiful colors.. :thumb:
how's it smoking!?

There needs to be a 420magazine cup, looking at some of these entries and listening to you cool ass growers I think it'll be a hit. Farmer's market style in bumfuck nowhere so we can be left alone.

There needs to be a 420magazine cup, looking at some of these entries and listening to you cool ass growers I think it'll be a hit. Farmer's market style in bumfuck nowhere so we can be left alone.

I thought about this post.

There's nothing I'd like more than to be able to pack up about 2 pounds of my Snow White and bring her to a 420mag rally and get all of you guys stoned off of your asses.

You guys make growing fun for me. It's the least I could do.

:Namaste:

haha, she's a stoner-dog.. nah, actually she takes off when i light up, she doesnt like smoke, be it cigs or blunts..

no need for you biting your nails, i think u're way ahead; that is one SWEET bud there, beautiful colors.. :thumb:
how's it smoking!?

Thanks my friend!!!! Still curing, I like my personal to go atleast 6 months. The 4 week cure was diesely and powerful, the stone was 7 outta 10 in my standards....

GodsTrichome may be in the lead, but there's a lot of votes to still come in!

I just explained why in a post over on Plant of the Month, but in case I'm not around for 4 or 5 days I wanted to say :goodluck: to everyone, and congratulations to the winner! All beautiful entries this month!:thumb:

Also...thanks for the votes!:circle-of-love:

Nice! 85 votes total so far! getting a good turn out this month.
thank you for all of the votes and Good luck to all of you who entered the month isnt over yet!

Only a few days left to place your vote for your favorite bud!

Let's show these growers some love! Come in and take a look. :peacetwo:

congratulations GT!!! you did it!!! and you were biting your nails a while back!!! LOL

Well another month came and gone!!! Great entries this month!!! lets get ready for next months polls now!!! we were so close on this contest also!!! 5 votes more needed for 100!!! oh well!!! that just means we need to try 5x harder to get more voters!!!

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom