• Smoke2Js (Super Lemon Haze)

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Janja (Bubba Kush)

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • grant0890 (HAWGS BREATH)

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm just honored to even have my plant getting votes with so many GORGEOUS plants out there, and especially since she's gotten so much bigger, and fatter, and more covered with sugary-coatings of trichs everywhere since I entered her on the 15th! She's SO AWESOME now, and I'm just about ready to take her! I mean, I'm seriously going to have to do it soon, her trichs are mostly all milky to amber down below on the lower branches. But then again, the nuggets all have a crystal-laden covering all over now, and they have all the red and amber pistils now, and her top cola leaves are JUST starting to turn yellow just a tiny bit, Oh!, she's So beautiful, this lady is! I am truly going to miss her...I am going to post these last few pics of her right now, and some of them came out so great, you will see everything I just described. So if you all want to look at her now, go to my journal, and see her for yourself. I know there are so many very beautiful plants in this months contest, and I know me and mine probably won't win, but I already feel like a winner just entering her like this and actually having 5 votes for her! That alone makes me a winner! Thanks to all who loved my girl, Xena, that much that you actually voted for us! You made this old lady feel so good! I love all my 420 friends out there, you all rock!!!:party::theband::thanks::adore:

I'm just honored to even have my plant getting votes with so many GORGEOUS plants out there, and especially since she's gotten so much bigger, and fatter, and more covered with sugary-coatings of trichs everywhere since I entered her on the 15th! She's SO AWESOME now, and I'm just about ready to take her! I mean, I'm seriously going to have to do it soon, her trichs are mostly all milky to amber down below on the lower branches. But then again, the nuggets all have a crystal-laden covering all over now, and they have all the red and amber pistils now, and her top cola leaves are JUST starting to turn yellow just a tiny bit, Oh!, she's So beautiful, this lady is! I am truly going to miss her...I am going to post these last few pics of her right now, and some of them came out so great, you will see everything I just described. So if you all want to look at her now, go to my journal, and see her for yourself. I know there are so many very beautiful plants in this months contest, and I know me and mine probably won't win, but I already feel like a winner just entering her like this and actually having 5 votes for her! That alone makes me a winner! Thanks to all who loved my girl, Xena, that much that you actually voted for us! You made this old lady feel so good! I love all my 420 friends out there, you all rock!!!:party::theband::thanks::adore:

I love your enthusiasm! Make sure to take pictures, you can enter her again...heck, it would be silly not to if she's looking even better!

I have to look through the journals, it looks like the one in your signature is an older one. Definitely going to check it out!:thumb:

I know right, everyone has done so well i agree with soniq lets indeed get over a hundred votes. I just can't wait until next months pom. My blu widow will be crazy looking then its got a little more then 3 weeks. The pictures i entered were on i beleive day 27. I also cant wait to see everyone else's entries next month also hopefully i can get high rez photos to enter this blue widow agqain with so it is easier to see. Thank you 420 for this forum we are finally getting the awarness of canabis around.

I know right, everyone has done so well i agree with soniq lets indeed get over a hundred votes. I just can't wait until next months pom. My blue widow will be crazy looking then. It's got a little more then 3 weeks. The pictures i entered were on i beleive day 27. I also cant wait to see everyone else's entries next month also hopefully i can get high rez photos to enter this blue widow again with so it is easier to see. Thank you 420 for this forum we are finally getting the awarness of canabis around.

Lol. It wouldn't let me post what i was writing then now it let me after a little proof reading. Medicated mind and 3g don't work very well together now does it. Sorry about the 3 posts in a row.

I love it when I see everyone all happy on here like this! :biglaugh::goof::headbanger: It makes my heart so happy! :thumb::green_heart:

WEll, on the morning of day 3 of my "Xena" harvest, I found them to be very dry feeling, so I weighed them each, and they had all lost more than 1/3rd their weight, on each one, and each one was labeled, so they won't be mixed up...that's why I left them on their stems, but I took them out of the drying closet, and put them into their jars...just 3 large enough to hold them all on the stems they were left on when taken off the plant 3 days ago.
But I have to ask, even though I am burping the jars at least 5-6 times a day if I have to, is it okay to leave them on the stems, since I have enough space in the 3 jars I have them in right now? If I can, I want to, because obviously, keeping them on their stems allows me to know which one has lost what amount of weight, etc......
Anyways, besides that question, I have this update: the weight this AM after I removed them from the drying closet, was down to a total of 85 grams...The weight total for all 72 hours or so ago, when I started drying them, was 129....so that's a loss of about 44 grams from the total amount in 72 hrs.

Any thoughts from those in the know, would be great! Thanks everyone!
Peace! :peacetwo::thanks::yahoo::green_heart:
I lose about 75% of the weight to drying. You mentioned they're in jars already? Did the stem snap before you put them in there? I take them off the stems once I put them in a curing jar. If you mark the jars you can keep track of which one is which.

Unless you have buds that are ridiculously dense with resin, your final weight should be in the 32-45gr range, I am guessing closer to the 32 than the 45 (based on a wet weight of 129gr). I use one of these in my cure jar, if the RH isn't in the 60~65% range I let them dry a little longer. My G-bud had to dry for an extra 4 days than the P-chunk did.
DSCN00233.JPG

You can pick these up pretty cheap on fleabay (about $7), they're worth it, takes away the guess work. Maer sent me the link to them, I'll see if I can find it.

lol Astoner i noticed that in the proofreading i was really medicated because i was in a car accident almost 3 weeks ago. I just noticed that the last one to post was soniq so i thought that was there post. Sorry about that main i feel like a fool. I hope you can forgive me for this medicated mistake. When all hope is lost make sure to look in your garden. Most likley there will be an answer to your problems. Just make sure you blaze two and get back to figuring out that problem.

I lose about 75% of the weight to drying. You mentioned they're in jars already? Did the stem snap before you put them in there? I take them off the stems once I put them in a curing jar. If you mark the jars you can keep track of which one is which.

Unless you have buds that are ridiculously dense with resin, your final weight should be in the 32-45gr range, I am guessing closer to the 32 than the 45 (based on a wet weight of 129gr). I use one of these in my cure jar, if the RH isn't in the 60~65% range I let them dry a little longer. My G-bud had to dry for an extra 4 days than the P-chunk did.
DSCN00233.JPG

You can pick these up pretty cheap on fleabay (about $7), they're worth it, takes away the guess work. Maer sent me the link to them, I'll see if I can find it.

I second this post!!! doing the math and knowing how much of the moisture will leave your buds I came out with the same answer!!! It worked for me on my White Widow with the wet weight i got 67 grams then when it was done drying and curing I got 15 grams out of it!!! not bad for a first timer!!! now I am on my 2nd and 3rd grows and I know a hell of a lot more than I did when I started the White Widow!!! Learned from my mistakes!!! and from many others as well!!!

:peacetwo:

lol Astoner i noticed that in the proofreading i was really medicated because i was in a car accident almost 3 weeks ago. I just noticed that the last one to post was soniq so i thought that was there post. Sorry about that main i feel like a fool. I hope you can forgive me for this medicated mistake. When all hope is lost make sure to look in your garden. Most likley there will be an answer to your problems. Just make sure you blaze two and get back to figuring out that problem.

DAMN MAN!!! I want some of those meds!!! Soniq hasn't posted in here since the 16th back on page 8 when the polls opened!!! no worries my good man!!! I know the feeling about being really REALLY medicated, sorry to hear about the misfortune with the car accident!!! hope no serious injuries!!! well keep up my man!!!

:peacetwo:

wow 74 votes. I keep coming back hoping to see more votes for my girl. She is up against some serious competition, so I am not in the least slighted, next month, Its ON!
Thanks to all who have voted for my girl, its her first time out on the town and shes having a blast! I didn't think she'd get more than 2 votes anyway, so I am pleased. There is still time....

wow 74 votes. I keep coming back hoping to see more votes for my girl. She is up against some serious competition, so I am not in the least slighted, next month, Its ON!
Thanks to all who have voted for my girl, its her first time out on the town and shes having a blast! I didn't think she'd get more than 2 votes anyway, so I am pleased. There is still time....

IIIt's on Like donkey kong bitch haaha:goodluck:

Hey all!

It appears I'm directly in the predicted path of hurricane Irene. She's expected to hit us Sunday night. I'm planning to spend most of the time I have between now and then to try and pick up last minute stuff like extra water and batteries, then make sure the chainsaw is running, etc..

The last time a storm like this hit us it flooded all the costal areas, and the winds uprooted hundred-year-old oak trees. The power was out for almost a week.

Anyway, my reason for telling you all this is because I wanted you to know why I might not be able to post again until after the contest is over, and just in case, I wanted to make sure I said :thanks: to those that voted for me! I'm ecstatic to have gotten a few votes in the face of the awesome competition this month! I also wanted to say congratulations to the winner! It looks like almost anything could happen right now. I can't wait to see who comes out on top. :thumb: All the entries this month were great!
:Namaste:

Hey buddy, I have lived near the Gulf coast for most of my life. Hurricanes suck. Rita was the worst one that I have personally experienced in my lifetime. No power for 3 weeks in 95 degree+ temps and high humidity........
Find a nice comfy hotel room with a good air conditioner Fratdogg223....good luck:goodluck:

Hey all!

It appears I'm directly in the predicted path of hurricane Irene. She's expected to hit us Sunday night. I'm planning to spend most of the time I have between now and then to try and pick up last minute stuff like extra water and batteries, then make sure the chainsaw is running, etc..

The last time a storm like this hit us it flooded all the costal areas, and the winds uprooted hundred-year-old oak trees. The power was out for almost a week.

Anyway, my reason for telling you all this is because I wanted you to know why I might not be able to post again until after the contest is over, and just in case, I wanted to make sure I said :thanks: to those that voted for me! I'm ecstatic to have gotten a few votes in the face of the awesome competition this month! I also wanted to say congratulations to the winner! It looks like almost anything could happen right now. I can't wait to see who comes out on top. :thumb: All the entries this month were great!
:Namaste:

BPN, cool that ur a saltydog from the Gulf coast area, I lived there also for a spell...
And Fratt, be safe my friend , we look forward to your safe return !!! I will be praying for you and all that are in harms way, I recently experienced the hell a storm can cause, and I sympathize with you.:Namaste:

Hey buddy, I have lived near the Gulf coast for most of my life. Hurricanes suck. Rita was the worst one that I have personally experienced in my lifetime. No power for 3 weeks in 95 degree+ temps and high humidity........
Find a nice comfy hotel room with a good air conditioner Fratdogg223....good luck:goodluck:

I have to admit, the news reports have got me a bit scared with this one. Now the governor just put out an order, no non-emergency vehicles on the road after midnight Monday(Sunday night for those of you who are medicated!):)

The Hotel with A/C sounds great...if I could find one with power!

Back
Top Bottom