Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Janja (Bubba Kush)

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • grant0890 (HAWGS BREATH)

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yerh Cheers Astonr!!:thanks:
Thanks for vote man, seriously didnt think i'dd get a single vote for mine sooo many sexy plants. I really should of entered 2 week later its so much better now.
Had to give my vote to ConqueringLOJ (PorkHammer), beautiful plant.

Astonr We can enter next month with our monsters then (hopefully) lol!!!

:peace:

My vote went to N.W.Green because his G-13 x Hash Plant is phenominal looking. I was wondering since i live in the P.N.W. where you got your genetics from N.W.Green?

Yerh Cheers Astonr!!:thanks:
Thanks for vote man, seriously didnt think i'dd get a single vote for mine sooo many sexy plants. I really should of entered 2 week later its so much better now.
Had to give my vote to ConqueringLOJ (PorkHammer), beautiful plant.

Astonr We can enter next month with our monsters then (hopefully) lol!!!

:peace:

Thanks for the love brother! I really appreciate it!! Your girl is amazing as well. I love these contests because they showcase what everyone here at 420 is doing...and it is top notch for sure!!!

Plenty of fantastic looking ladies this month. The ladies look delicious ! If my girl doesn't win this time, she will definitely be in the running next month. She is just getting more awesome as the days go by. Either way I will have plenty of Kind.:slide::blunt:
2Js,
It's hard to get a good look at your girl, that big as tree is in the way.

what...what's that?.......... That isn't a tree?

Holy shit, that is a monster.

:morenutes:

Plenty of fantastic looking ladies this month. The ladies look delicious ! If my girl doesn't win this time, she will definitely be in the running next month. She is just getting more awesome as the days go by. Either way I will have plenty of Kind.:slide::blunt:

She got my vote!:welldone:

I guess i got alot of work to do on my blue widow before the next months contest comes up. But everyone has beautiful ladies that have entered and i am so happy that my buddy referred me to this site. I know my lady was way to young to enter her for this month but i had to. I cant wait for everyones ladies to get done so they can get medicated off of their tlc. Hopefully my blue widow will do better in next months contest because she will be looking very sexy then. So just remember, "Roll that sheet, smoke that sheet, and pass that sheet". Lol great movie.

2Js,
It's hard to get a good look at your girl, that big as tree is in the way.

what...what's that?.......... That isn't a tree?

Holy shit, that is a monster.

:morenutes:

Thanks, I am amazed every time I am in her presence. She will be putting on some pounds. I going to put her on a twinkie and soda diet to fatten her up, that way she'll be twice as sweet. jk, but I do plan on using:morenutes: nutes to help her produce the best and most she can. I just got back in from my evening shaking of the tree ,(literally) and she smells great.:loopy:

Hey everyone, this is my very first time doing the POTM contest- well it's my very first contest ever on here. Anyways, I'm seeing a lot of ties for 2nd, 3rd, & 4th places, etc...and it made me wonder.....what would happen if it finished out that way? With 2, 3, or more plants all tied for 1st place? What would they do then? Split the winnings across the board evenly? Just curious since there's so many ties right now....
I also see that there are so many gorgeous plants in this month's competition, I can't believe I even bothered to enter....and I ALSO can't believe I have 4 votes already!! Okay? Who voted 4 times out there? lololol!!!! Well, to all who voted for my plant, thank you from the bottom of my heart! It feels so good just to be a part of this whole thing this month! Thanks to all! Much love to all as well! :love::love::love:

nice......just got my vote in. This should be interesting. So many good entries this time and every one is fantastic. I had almost as much trouble voting here as I did in the nug of the month contest...

IMG_12675.jpg

my plants were super lemon haze and hawgs breath i want my super lemon haze to be in the contest on the right side of pic

Not surprised to see the voting so spread out; many excellent entries this month. Great participation everyone!

I hope everyone stops by and places their vote for one of these well deserving members and their outstanding plants.

Just take a look at these beauties! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom