Votes: 20 37.7%
  • Van Diesel

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • SmokeyMacPots

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Nug of the Month Contest: January 2011

Ok here is my Entry.. it is a Super Lemon Haze Nugget grown in hydro....
This is the very top
IMG_49681.JPG

and this is the whole nugget
IMG_49402.jpg

I know I've not got a chance, but this is a nice nug of SAGE from my 4th grow ever. Shortly after this shot, a mighty fine tusker was twisted up and shared amongst 3 patients :)

DWC with GH Flora Nova Bloom & Grow, 252w of LED. She smokes smooth and has an initial soaring brainy high, then a gradual relaxing body effect. I feel like I'm wrapped in a soft cotton blanket :)
MMJ_-_381.jpg

Sierra Natural Science now contributes the following items to our winner.

SNS-217 Natural Spider Mite Control
(32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)
SNS-244 Natural Fungicide for Powder Mold
SNS-203 Natural Pesticide Soil Drench for Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, Thrips, Shore Flies & White Flies
SNS 604A Vegetation Organic Growth Stimulator
(One quart makes 32 gallons)
SNS 604B Flowering Organic Growth Stimulator

Sierra Natural Science now contributes the following items to our winner.

SNS-217 Natural Spider Mite Control
SNS-244 Natural Fungicide for Powder Mold
SNS-203 Natural Pesticide Soil Drench for Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, Thrips, Shore Flies & White Flies
SNS 604A Vegetation Organic Growth Stimulator
SNS 604B Flowering Organic Growth Stimulator

WOW! That is an awesome package!

firestone is the only one with real trips an smokey your shits premature

Yea, that's what happens when you read the rules of the contest while being heavily medicated. :tokin:

That pic was taken like a day or 2 after harvest. I'm in the process of curing now, so I'm going to continue to do so until Saturday morning. If it's ready by then, I will re-submit a properly cured nug and smoke report.

Homegrown Hippy Lettuce presented by Bandit420

IMG_13603.JPG

IMG_13634.JPG

My entry for January NOTM is Grapegod from Next Generation Seeds.
Genetics are Grapefruit x Godbud
Rich flavor resembles pears or canned fruit salad. During heavy bloom the plants smell like Juicy Fruit gum
Very stoney heavy yielding Indica. Smoke is strong and very potent but I've found this bud to be best in a vaporizer. A vape will clean the smoke flavor leaving the sweet mellow pear flavor on the exhale.
It's heavy high makes it a great end of day bud.

This bud was grown in hydro coco under two 430 watt son agro hps & t5ho. The buffet menu was Floranova + Floralicious + FloraNectar + Plant Success Soluble.
:tokin:

Good luck to all the other entries! All of them would look good in my bong any day! :goodluck:

Here is a bud from my most recent harvest (Paradise Seeds - Magic Bud) - just finished curing and drying... This was grown in a small cab (400w). Dutchmasters nutrients with 10 day flush. Tastes wonderful, and a trippy high. Smells like sweet diesel.

(First time entrant - so I hope I do this right):

magic_bud.JPG

magic_bud2.JPG

Here's my Cinderella 99. She was cut down last month and has been in her jar curing for a few weeks now. The smoke is amazing, and her smell is getting better, and better. Pictures are one with flash, and without.

DSCF3065.jpg

DSCF3057.jpg

Here's another of my Sour Diesel entries, I think this batch stands a little above the previous with THC production and stonieness, with the same (or little more) great intense citrus/lemon fuel/diesel flavor, very smooth, and a great uplifting high. Grown in promix/cinder indoor under 600w HPS with Fox Farms liquids and solubles, plus blackstrap. This was harvested on the 6th of this month, so dry but not cured yet, and weighs 4.3g at 3" in length.

1_15_11_003.jpg

1_15_11_006-1.jpg

Good Luck Everyone!! Great stuff this month for sure!!

The polls are now open for Nug of the Month - January 2011 ;)

Much respect to RedDawg & blacklips but their entries were not added to the poll for voting. 10 consolation reps awarded anyway :surf:

We did include the photos in the consolidated entries though. After all, half the point is getting to check out the creme' de la creme'.

:cheer: Exercise your 420th amendment and vote :cheer:

The polls are now open for Nug of the Month - January 2011 ;)

Much respect to RedDawg & blacklips but their entries were not added to the poll for voting. 10 consolation reps awarded anyway :surf:

We did include the photos in the consolidated entries though. After all, half the point is getting to check out the creme' de la creme'.

:cheer: Exercise your 420th amendment and vote :cheer:

My appologies for not Entering a worthy NugOfTheMonth Entry/Photo.. I wish I had been notified of this issue to have the chance to rectify the situation,, but no worries.. Ill simply bow out.. ..

Much Love and Respect to all.. ..

We've got some wonderful competition this month. :thanks:

Show some love for that special bud, place your vote! :cheer:

:420:

Back
Top Bottom