Votes: 3 5.3%
  • yarddog35

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • MountainHigh

Votes: 14 24.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
congrats buddy.

relax with the key to the city for awhile dude, .......at least till we rip it from your clenched fingertips in order to pass it on to another aspiring nugget hunter in 30 days time..lol

Man, I won one!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who voted for me. . . probably mostly pity votes ;) jk. jk.

I've never voted (in any election or member-judged contest) for reasons of friendship, pity, or anything else other than merit - and this was no exception. I hope everyone does the same whenever they vote in anything.

Congratulations, WheeloFortune! Looks like your title is about to be upgraded, lol.

Speaking of merit... Perhaps you'll win another contest next month, who knows?

WOF..This is one well deserved title :bravo: my friend :bravo:

Thanks butch. i always give it my best.

congrats buddy.

relax with the key to the city for awhile dude, .......at least till we rip it from your clenched fingertips in order to pass it on to another aspiring nugget hunter in 30 days time..lol

cu in 30 days :woohoo:

I've never voted (in any election or member-judged contest) for reasons of friendship, pity, or anything else other than merit - and this was no exception. I hope everyone does the same whenever they vote in anything.

Congratulations, WheeloFortune! Looks like your title is about to be upgraded, lol.

Speaking of merit... Perhaps you'll win another contest next month, who knows?

If the starz align I'll have a good one for POM in june or july. I'm glad you vote merit. I believe in the same, second place isn't do bad either if you enjoy the ride so much. but I must admit, first is better. lol.

:cheer:Congratulations to WheeloFortune our March 2010 Nug of the Month Winner :cheer:

The Wheel sure did bring a little extra fortune ;)

What a beautiful frosty example of our favorite flower.

Thanks to all for participating in this close fought race

Reputation points and title being adjusted straight away ;)

:cheer:Congratulations to WheeloFortune our March 2010 Nug of the Month Winner :cheer:

The Wheel sure did bring a little extra fortune ;)

What a beautiful frosty example of our favorite flower.

Thanks to all for participating in this close fought race

Reputation points and title being adjusted straight away ;)

thanks for all your work bro.

Great job WoF. Enjoy those nice buds, and the sweet title! Keep up the great work, and keep bringing us those frosty pics.

Thanks bro, will try my best.

Way to go High
Second place nug is great!!!!
Your girls just keep on paying you back!!!!

:thumb::thumb::woohoo::thumb::thumb:

Thanks my friend, all of use who get to have legal access to grow this fabulous medicine are the winners...and I had a fairly successful grow!!!!! In a closet...:ganjamon: Just some fun competition that gets to showcase our passion. My wife would call it loving to share.

Aloha my friend and congratulations everyone.

Back
Top Bottom