420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: February 2011

Vote for Nug of the Month - February 2011

• Sana (Fast Bud)

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • 52Firestone (Blue Dream / Banana Kush)

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • xlr8 (Snow White)

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • EASTofEUREKA (Blackberry Kush)

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • Van Diesel (Purple Nurple)

• grizzly3327 (unnamed)

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • SSNUGS (Silver Bubble)

• staffy (kali mist)

• deacnbleu (AK47/First Lady Cross)

• Bandit420 (OG Kush)

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Be IRIE (unnamed)

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • BassPlayer (Medijuana)

• siscokid (Lemon Skunk)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hash Hound (Northern Lights)

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Janja (Incredible Kush)

Votes: 15 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can vote for yourself if you want, the only rule is no campaigning ;)

High janja, I wasn't sure whether that was an excited adjective or the true name of the strain - thanks for letting me know. I'll update the consolidated entries and poll description ;)

High EofE, I'll update your entry as well ;)

Nice work to all - I wish you the best in the voting.

:passitleft:

lol thanks bro no worries i get that a lot people love the bud but some don't dig the name. I only call it that because it is a tweaked, more stable re-creation of the original but i think i will change the name because we used our pure urkle instead of the unknown purple strain which i, and many will agree, think it is a 100% better cross than the original. Or i could just call it purple burmese kush either way just don't like cursing everytime i say the name even though it is fucking incredible ;) :Namaste:

I've always been a sucker for OG Kush, and have wanted to grow it bad but have not come across it. QQ... Good luck all see you next month

here is my nug entry this month she is my Fucking Incredible Kush a very rare kush that is one of the best indica strains i have ever smoked. My patients that try this quickly put it on the list as their favorite indica strain. I have better pics of smaller buds but want to show the monster cola she grows.
P101000311.JPG

and another shot same bud dif comparison
P1010038_-_Copy.JPG

Peace and Jah Bless everyone and their beautiful buds.:Namaste:
:goodluck:

Beautiful buds all around but damn janja that is one BBB (big beautiful bud) she looks like she ate well when she was alive :morenutes: You got my vote man :goodjob:

Every poll on the site has a automatic end time on display (check right above the graph)

This poll will close on 02-28-2011 at 09:21 PM
:passitleft:

Unbelievable job to all that submitted entries.:goodjob:It is very difficult to choose just one winner, I almost had to narrow it down to a select few and then use the old eeny meeny miney moe technique!:tokin:Damn nice work to all and thanks for sharing your pics:party:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! im so fucking happy dudes!!!!!THANKS SOOO MUCH!!!!! fuckin janja almost had me what a good race it was!!!!!! Ill post my new entry once i get back from humboldt patient resource center. they got some amazing maui waui right now and i saw some redwood kush at the icenter. anywhoo thanks for all the votes guys i had so much fun everyday of this month! peace be tha journey!

-dave

Back
Top Bottom