• Mainbud - white widow

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • BluDreamZ - Organic G13 Auto Blueberry

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Icemud - pre98 bubba

Votes: 4 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nice Nugs here guys! usually every month i find myself sitting here wishing i could try each and every nug & this time is not too different apart from this time i also want a 420 nug jar they look so nice :D

been so busy with several grows comming in for harvest. NOTE
EXODUS KUSH. RUNNING AT 28% THC. get some seed of that strain. the breeder knows what he is doing.one of the grows i consult on is going in one of the mags in az. it is some d.k.s. really nice genetics. we just did the normal recipe nothing special to her and she came out ffffnnnnn great. havent did the extreme to her yet so dont know what the lid is on the strain but we surpassed the breeders expectations.
and my other grow consult the skywalker came in at 29% with a 6% cbn so we dialing that one in to bring all the cbn into thc. definatly sky walker is a 35% thc strain just havent seen anyone do her as well as we do.[warning label on both of thoose] dont smoke and operate machinery and dont do more than 2 tokes or you will rush to the floor and feel sick. very killer shit.

Congrats. on your well deserved win jon! :thumb::high-five:

Thanks guys:Namaste: sorry im not as happy as I should be, it looks like im losing an entire crop indoors and for the life of me I cant figure wtf is causing it, every condition in the room is perfect and the plants just look worse and worse everyday....im completely baffeled by this. Thanks again for all the votes everyone, Ive been wanting a jar ever since I started participating in this contest, it really means alot:)

Back
Top Bottom