Votes: 2 2.5%
  • BluDreamZ - Organic G13 Auto Blueberry

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Icemud - pre98 bubba

Votes: 4 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks Mr Messy, Im glad you like it:)

Fantastic color, I bet it tastes great to, high Brix no dout. Where can I get the seed?

actually its not highbrix, I grew that plant in promix bx with BPN's 3 part high Yield system bro,and im a hydro guy.Whenever I try out a new strain I try it in soil first and if it passes that test I put it in the system.Its not a yielder but its definetly one of my all time favorite daytime smokes. I got the seeds from the tude.Chernobyl is a Subcool TGA strain:)

actually its not highbrix, I grew that plant in promix bx with BPN's 3 part high Yield system bro,and im a hydro guy.Whenever I try out a new strain I try it in soil first and if it passes that test I put it in the system.Its not a yielder but its definetly one of my all time favorite daytime smokes. I got the seeds from the tude.Chernobyl is a Subcool TGA strain:)

Well she's a winner!
I'm a hydro guy to. Never really grow outside, suburbanite unfortunately.
Anyway great color.nice

The Tude?

Yeah, Barney, I agree. I have to admit that some of the others are better lookers - great party chicks - but Flo is the sort of girl I like to spend private time with. Mmph! Good job, Doc Dread. :tokin:

cola monster...very nice...silver haze is pretty much a sativa with the genetics...am i correct?...if so how does your haze get a hint of indica genetics to it...very very pretty...you get my vote and keep up the good work...good luck...

Thanks for your vote catfishh, it's much appreciated!:thanks: And yeah, Silver Haze is a Sativa dominant strain but like with most where I live has been crossed out of existence unless buying seeds and starting from scratch. It's smokes great though and has a nice sweet aftertaste. Thanks again! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Thanks Barney! Much appreciated

And thanks to you too Graytail, very nice way of putting it. She's the kinda gal that just keeps on giving!

Thanks to everybody who's voted so far, only a few days and were already at 60 votes...

Back
Top Bottom