• Far East Buds - Pineapple Chunk

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • MysterySeeds - Papaya #2

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • G00ch - Blackberry Kush

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey there RM how do the auto plants do and can you clone them? Or they from seed only?

I enjoy them. They are quick enough that I don't have time to get bored with them. If you clone one you get a plant the same age as the mother, so it's not really practical. You'd never get a clone as large as the mother due to it being at the same biological age/point of growth when started. I got over 18oz from two from seed last year in just over 100 days, and I'm still smoking on it. :) If you have room try one, they're great to take up space even in a flowering tent since the light schedule really doesn't matter to them.

Yeah, I'm going auto in the near future. It just seems more realistic to grow a feminized auto. You spend a bit more since cloning isn't practical but the cost per watt and the yield is usually really impressive. I mean 18oz aint no joke.

Hi Everyone

This is to inform you all that unfortunately CO Finest's entry for Nug of the Month has been removed. His nug was not, as the contest rules state, "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form. This was a genuine error on his behalf and we look forward to seeing it again in the contest once it's dry.

To all of you who have already voted for CO Finest's nug, please note that your vote has been returned to you, so you may re-use it for another entrant before the contest closes at midnight, PST on the 30th November.

Good luck to all!

Your 420 Moderating Team

:Namaste:

I enjoy them. They are quick enough that I don't have time to get bored with them. If you clone one you get a plant the same age as the mother, so it's not really practical. You'd never get a clone as large as the mother due to it being at the same biological age/point of growth when started. I got over 18oz from two from seed last year in just over 100 days, and I'm still smoking on it. :) If you have room try one, they're great to take up space even in a flowering tent since the light schedule really doesn't matter to them.

Under how many watts? and what type of light?

Nice entries yall. :blushsmile:

TheBoogyman~

I see you entered an excellent Durban Poison nugget. I am very interested in this strain. Did you do a smoke report on it? Did you do a journal? If so, could you link them for me? I looked for a siggie link and didnt find one. If you didnt do one, Id still like to bend your ear about it.

HPS. I was going to be frugal and run them on 600w but later in the grow I got greedy and took it up to 1000w. :)

Haha good ole HPS. Thats what I figured. Ive never had the pleasure of owning one, but know they can give consistently great yields.

Also, may I say that I didnt see one bad looking nug up there, very tough vote guys. Nice work everyone:high-five:
:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

TheBoogyman~

I see you entered an excellent Durban Poison nugget. I am very interested in this strain. Did you do a smoke report on it? Did you do a journal? If so, could you link them for me? I looked for a siggie link and didnt find one. If you didnt do one, Id still like to bend your ear about it.

I didn't do a journal or smoke report :( The durban was great. It grew very well in hibrix soil. It has a very upbeat, almost psychedelic high if smoked enough, otherwise almost like drinking some espresso. Smells like a dank black licorice, but a little sweeter and taste is somewhat similar. One of my favorite strains I've done for sure!

I didn't do a journal or smoke report :( The durban was great. It grew very well in hibrix soil. It has a very upbeat, almost psychedelic high if smoked enough, otherwise almost like drinking some espresso. Smells like a dank black licorice, but a little sweeter and taste is somewhat similar. One of my favorite strains I've done for sure!

Awww..that a shame, but I understand. :blushsmile: The reported flavor is what interests me, but what kept me from buying it was the write up I read about it said it had low THC, yet the psychodelic high was also reported. Its confuzzling for newbs. lol I think Ill try it anyway. Thanks for entering it and letting me bug you about it.

Voting is now closed for Nug of the Month — November 2015

Congratulations to our winner, Cola Monster with his Pandora's Box.
:bravo:

Congratulations, ColaMonster! :blushsmile:

My frost covered nugget of Pandora's Box & I thank you all from the bottom of my herbal heart.:high-five: You folks & this site rock!:yahoo::theband:

And a special shout out to the mods. here at :420:and sponsors as well for their continued support and kicka-- prize package.:thanks::thanks::thanks:

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Way to go Cola Monster! No surprise here. :battingeyelashes: :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom