• Far East Buds - Pineapple Chunk

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • MysterySeeds - Papaya #2

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • G00ch - Blackberry Kush

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Though choice this morning. After scrolling through the list a few times I was able to make a decision. It wasn't easy, there are a few Top Shelf nugs here. Good luck and thanks for sharing your hard work. :Rasta:

I always tell my vote nothing to hide here.... electro gypsy... not the best pic in the comp but Def the finest buds to me .... you get my vote my friend

holy shit! now that is truly an honor! wow! you are one of the highest on my list of respected members here. just seeing that post means a lot.. i only wish i had grown it :laughtwo: the one that did has talent though. everything he does is like that.

and yes, no more phone pics lol. i found my camera! :yahoo:

i'm really stuck on voting. this is way harder than i expected. it may boil down to a coin toss or two lol. good luck everyone and really beautiful stuff!

Tough choice to make from such a beautiful selection of meds. The talent really shines through in the final product, when they have been dried and cured properly. Everyone should be very proud of their accomplishments. Peace!!

Wow, I think this month has so many entries that are just amazing, you all will have to send me a sample so I can judge them more accurately!!! LOL This honestly was one of the toughest months to decide a winner as there were so many "winners" entered! Good job everyone!!!!! bravo on the entries!!!!

Wow, I think this month has so many entries that are just amazing, you all will have to send me a sample so I can judge them more accurately!!! LOL This honestly was one of the toughest months to decide a winner as there were so many "winners" entered! Good job everyone!!!!! bravo on the entries!!!!
You mean you have not received your samplers already? Thats weird. Had I known I wouldn't of smoke all of mine and sent you some.
PS it didn't help they were all delicious, and very stoney.

Back
Top Bottom