420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Baron Von Blurple

Welcome back Baron
Thanks for coming by and sharing your interest!

:ciao:
What say ye bretheren!

Das Grow has begun :headbanger:
Das Grow has re begun mensch. :headbanger:

Looking good ova here
Hey Jack! Still stuffing that drain and fill and taking plants to the roof?

Welcome back Baron. Good luck on your restart and glad to see that you fill your pots to the brim with Pro-Mix.
Oh yes.....we always takes our medium to the top o the pots. It would agitate my (our?) OCD if I didnt.

Welcome back Baron!

Welcome back..
Welcome back...
Weeeelcome baaack! :Rasta:
Who'd have thought they'd lead you
(Who'd have thought they'd lead you)
Back here where we need you?
(Back here where we need you?)

Welcome Back Baron. :hug:
Hiya Buhutu too!

Thanks for coming by!

I’m happy you’re back and hopefully feeling (and I will use the term loosely) “normal”.

Now if you could, please bring food. We’ve pretty much eaten everything around here.
:circle-of-love:

Thanks for giving me your time and attention, glad to see many new grochachos mixed with the old ones.

Moved setting up but will get back to the jungle soon running a @GeoFlora Nutrients this run but next will have the tables In full flow !!

Moved setting up but will get back to the jungle soon running a @GeoFlora Nutrients this run but next will have the tables In full flow !!
My first time with GeoFlora. Very simple usage. Like I mentioned before, its going to have to really impress to drop Megacrop.

Nice to have you back Baron. I hope everything worked out for you, and you got all of the West Coast club trays you were looking for. You were missed. :love:
:ciao:Hi Saugs

Ive been swearing off club trays, because too much of a good thing is....well ....too much of a good thing.
God bless East side brother!

Get your crystals and geodes out tonight!!

Full moon
Super moon
Pink super moon in fact

20210624_150400.jpg

I think its at this point one asks @InTheShed Shed his experience with re - re - distilling spirits.....??

Back
Top Bottom