420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Beez0404

Girl Scout Cookies Update for Day 6 post sprout

Today marks the first day I broke out the @Prescription Blend nutrients and fed the little seedlings.

Now I'm not sure it would make a difference or not but being anal I chose not to take a chance of cross contamination of the different parts. Prescription Blend sends 1 pipette for each different bottle so I went ahead and numbered each of the foil nutrient bags and each of the pipettes. This way only pipette #1 goes into the Core-A foil bottle and so on.

So I went with a 1/2 gallon bottle which I filled 3/4 of the way to the top with of course water. I run off a well and have delicious water. I adjusted the temperature to 68 degrees because, well, I've always just done that. First I added approximately 3/4ml of the #1 Core-A to the bottle, put on the top and shook it like crazy. Next I added approximately 3/4ml of the #2 Core-B and again shook it really well. Finally I added approximately 1ml of #3 Kelp-Ful to the bottle and shook it all up very thoroughly. With all the ingredients mixed up I then balanced the nutrient feed to 6.50 ph. Each plant was fed 100ml which was applied as a ring approx. 2' diameter around the stalk.

Task complete I am left with two questions for Matthew @Prescription Blend .

What do I do with the unused portion of mixed nutrients? Does it store till next watering/feeding?

Second question concerns silicon/silica of which I use a product in addition to my usual nutrients. I like strong healthy branches that can hold the weight of the buds with a lot of bamboo poles and hangers. Does Prescription Blend have the silicon/silica needed to accomplish this?

Thank you Matthew for your time and answering these questions. Have you considered setting up a journal of your own on your sponsor page where all questions can be answered in one place?

Were you a teacher/instructor in a past life?
Really nicely done!
Keep it rolling grold timer....
Well, @InTheShed can tell you why I have so much time to answer in such a lengthy manner, it's because I am.....................

Well, @InTheShed can tell you why I have so much time to answer in such a lengthy manner, it's because I am.....................
...retired. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Me too, finally! ...but...damn I have to finish all the never ending hunny due list first...or I'll be sleeping with my plants...?...which right now doesn't sound bad at all! :rofl:

These are anxious days for me folks. I have grown in organic water only soil for over 30 months OR used the same nutrients for the same amount of time for my autos grown in soilless medium. So switching over to a different nutrient of which I have no experience is a little unsettling. My plants are like children to me, I only want the very best for them. Well so far after one feeding of Prescription Blend nutrients the four girls are looking very nice. I've never been much for artsy photographs but when checking on the girls this morning this caught my eye. And since it's a little less boring then four tiny seedlings I thought I would post it here.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

These are anxious days for me folks. I have grown in organic water only soil for over 30 months OR used the same nutrients for the same amount of time for my autos grown in soilless medium. So switching over to a different nutrient of which I have no experience is a little unsettling. My plants are like children to me, I only want the very best for them. Well so far after one feeding of Prescription Blend nutrients the four girls are looking very nice. I've never been much for artsy photographs but when checking on the girls this morning this caught my eye. And since it's a little less boring then four tiny seedlings I thought I would post it here.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
Looks like a contest photo right there :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom