420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: February 2020

27 ounces dry from 2 Lemon Skunk. The jars in the background were 1 plant, the bud on the table was the other, it yielded almost exactly 1 pound by itself. They were harvested a couple weeks apart
So beautiful! Warning, if you use alcohol to get the stickyicky off the table it'll take the finish off. Try plain cooking oil rubbed in if you need. But you probably know that. Very nice haul!

So beautiful! Warning, if you use alcohol to get the stickyicky off the table it'll take the finish off. Try plain cooking oil rubbed in if you need. But you probably know that. Very nice haul!
I have a special rosen finish on that table... made especially for harvest pics. Haha. Thank you sir!

I know this isn’t as fancy as most picture but I like it, I’ve been training this plant to corkscrew around the pot. The stalk spirals, but it also looks like a side portrait of a man looking left with a Mohawk of fan leaves.
If you look closely you can actually see the stalk twist,

full

The Winners

Thank you, everyone. Once again, some terrific shots. Amy takes the pip this month with her original and beautiful composition in that lovely light.

Congratulations to all three winners. :bravo:

First Place - Amy Gardner

54F377B8-17D1-445F-A70D-BB90196CDB79.jpeg

Second Place - Scrogathon

IMG_6804 (2).JPG

Third Place - Canada Guy

20200223_171609.jpg

Back
Top Bottom