420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: February 2020

4 of 5 plants in a Vertical grow. These are the 4 Triple Cheese.

full

Exceptional entry's by everyone yet again.
The quality of some of these pictures is unreal, really do enjoy browsing through this thread, I see something that takes me back every month.
Here’s a shot of a gmo punch x goji og male that I caught at sunset. Love how it was backlit with that warm light.
One love
Good to see this. It's a beautiful shot and definate front runner! Well done mate.

Here's my entry for this month, never seen a deep red bleed like this before.

Strain is one we bred over here when resin seeds dropped the first cbd packs. Been running it for nearly 2 years and didn't notice this trait till a couple of months ago.
Got to love cannabis phenos with there unique traits and expressions :green_heart:.

Good luck everyone :high-five:

:passitleft::passitleft:

Thanks,
Lf.

The quality of some of these pictures is unreal, really do enjoy browsing through this thread, I see something that takes me back every month.

Good to see this. It's a beautiful shot and definate front runner! Well done mate.

Strain is one we bred over here when resin seeds dropped the first cbd packs. Been running it for nearly 2 years and didn't notice this trait till a couple of months ago.
Got to love cannabis phenos with there unique traits and expressions :green_heart:.

Thanks,
Lf.
Very cool. I have never seen this before but heard about it before. I wonder what compounds in the plant create that. anthocyanins maybe?

Very cool. I have never seen this before but heard about it before. I wonder what compounds in the plant create that. anthocyanins maybe?
It very well could be anthocyanins causing the colour (this is certainly full of them) , from a post I made in here we came to the conclusion it's strain dependant, You could very well be right.
I don't fully understand it tbh..

From what was explained to me its guttation (excess sugars). Ive seen normal "sap" appear regularly on mother's when I used foliar sprays to increase the brix prior to taking a cut.

Thanks,
Lf.
[/QUOTE]
My first indoor run, a couple years back, was some White widow. When trimmed one of the four plants would bleed like this. Never thought much of it at the time BUT I have not seen it since. That particular plant actually produced maybe a dozen seeds. Guess maybe it's time to try a couple and see if this trait is passed on. :peace: :ganjamon:

Tannins??

Anthocyanins = Sun screen for plants! Pretty cool stuff!

Thanks,
Lf.
My first indoor run, a couple years back, was some White widow. When trimmed one of the four plants would bleed like this. Never thought much of it at the time BUT I have not seen it since. That particular plant actually produced maybe a dozen seeds. Guess maybe it's time to try a couple and see if this trait is passed on. :peace: :ganjamon:
[/QUOTE]
That's incredible

full

I’m late to the game as always . I’ll have some good pics for March. I need to explore site more . I just found these contest . Thanks @backflipside , his persistence to have me vote led me here

I’m late to the game as always . I’ll have some good pics for March. I need to explore site more . I just found these contest . Thanks @backflipside , his persistence to have me vote led me here
Frosty!

Thanks,
Lf.

Very cool!! Down here in hawaii we got a strain called the “Blood”. Super old school outdoor satty that carries that trait. I read somewhere Bodhi has a dragons blood line too. Novelty but still neat.. pakalolo is such a unique and wonderful plant!! Aloha! @Lancashire farmer
:passitleft:

27 ounces dry from 2 Lemon Skunk. The jars in the background were 1 plant, the bud on the table was the other, it yielded almost exactly 1 pound by itself. They were harvested a couple weeks apart

27 ounces dry from 2 Lemon Skunk. The jars in the background were 1 plant, the bud on the table was the other, it yielded almost exactly 1 pound by itself. They were harvested a couple weeks apart

Beautiful work Braddah :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom