420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By CigNv

My vote for the best plant in your grow is the last one to pop! LOL. Come on bean!

That is likely going to be number 10. It popped after the other one, but looks a little stronger so got the 10 spot over the other one. The were planted in spots 1-12 based on the speed they popped and the size of the tap root when they went in the soil. Not holding high hopes for the last one to pop, but who knows, it still may.

Last seed just poking its tail out. Going pretty slow. Going to toss it in the soil and hope for the best.

20210412_184052.jpg

I walked into the room thinking, hmmm Weed Seed Express, I have been wanting to try their genetics for a while. So hey why not, I will give this a go. Then I look around and was humbled to realize the caliber of growers present and continuing to flow in. It was then that I realized I am quite likely to embarrass myself and wondered what I got myself into.

Well, I am here now so might as well just go for it. I will be dropping all 12 beans received from Weed Seed Express.

The following will be my feeble attempt at a comparison grow

Hello CigNv.

The bolded sentence above made my decision easy to follow your journal. I'm also a relatively new grower (only been growing for a year) so, I know I don't have the experience of others in the group but I haven't killed a plant yet so it's all good. And, besides that, I got 12 free seeds of one of my favourite strains. What's not to like about that?

You'll be fine. As Bill said, we're all here to support each other. That's the nice thing about a comparative grow.

Thank you! Welcome aboard!

I would not call myself a new grower, more of a born again grower. About 15 years ago I dabbled for a year or so, but laws, kids, life all got in the way and a took a very long break. With Michigan going legal for recreation I couldn't resist any more and jumped back in with both feet a little over a year ago. I can't claim to say that I have not killed a plant, but the ones that took the brunt of my learning did not die in vain. I learned something from every one. Now I have three patients enjoying the medicine I am producing, have a max legal plant count of 48, and enjoying gardening more than I have in a long time. So I must be doing something right!

Hello CigNv.

The bolded sentence above made my decision easy to follow your journal. I'm also a relatively new grower (only been growing for a year) so, I know I don't have the experience of others in the group but I haven't killed a plant yet so it's all good. And, besides that, I got 12 free seeds of one of my favourite strains. What's not to like about that?

You'll be fine. As Bill said, we're all here to support each other. That's the nice thing about a comparative grow.
:thumb: I hear you.

Thanks! Very happy I got a 12 out of 12 germination rate. I will be ecstatic if all 12 make it to the seedling stage.

Your are more than welcome to chime in whenever you like, after all, half of what I know about growing came right from reading your journals!

Back
Top Bottom