420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By CigNv

And since I am disturbing them so much might as well toss in a full tent night shot.

20210717_160914.jpg

I hope they do make some good bubble hash. But I am likely going to have to dry trim these ones depending on how soon I harvest them. If it is closer to week 9 harvest I will not have the time to fully wet trim them before leaving town (even with the fancy new hand crank trimmer I have coming) so they will likely get their main fan leaves pulled and then hung dry. So most trim is likely going to be dry. I typically make numerous prerolls to give out to patients from that. But don't you typically use dry trim to make your bubble hash? I have only used wet trim so far. How does the dry trim turn out?
CigNv, I trim all fans after chop and toss into the compost pile. I bag all the sugar leaf on trim day, so not wet, bag and freeze. I then do a hash wash on a nice day outside. Frozen and vacuum sealed lets me do a hash run when I’m ready. Cheers

Here is that same location again with the lights on. Still quite a bit worse then it was 10 days ago. Seriously thinking about investing in geoflora .... The dump it in every two weeks and forget it method is starting to sound quite appealing ....

20210717_233041.jpg

High CigNV, your outside girls are looking great!
You definitely have a Potassium Deficiency going on with the inside grow. Could be stress related if temperatures were to high. They look like you have a week or two to harvest with them.
:thumb: good job!

I have some potassium bicarbonate on hand. I wonder if a bit of that would help the worst of them get through to the end? Temps have been a bit more under control lately. I changed the ducting of the ac so the tent is rarely over 90 even on the hottest days.

I have some potassium bicarbonate on hand. I wonder if a bit of that would help the worst of them get through to the end? Temps have been a bit more under control lately. I changed the ducting of the ac so the tent is rarely over 90 even on the hottest days.
It definitely won't harm them.

ok, just added about a tablespoon of potassium bicarbonate to each one and watered it in with their regular feeding which is now 1/2 teaspoon of veg nutes and a half teaspoon of bloom nutes per gallon of water each. They are drinking the water pretty much every 2, sometimes three days. I will keep this regular feeding going until the end. They do look to be getting chunkier and frostier every day so I think we may be on the right track to finish this run up.

The outside girls just keep tucking them under the scrog until they stop reaching for the sky. Excited you are a couple of weeks from chop. My Gsc girls indoor are just pigs for p-k just flipped today but they were showing every def lol. N p and k but when i tryed to correct showed tip burn. :rollit:One of those ones you got to really grow out for awhile to get dialed in,

Thanks. Yeah, the outside girls are growing great. Some branches are getting 1"-2" a day. Afraid to feed them but I know they are due so they all got some veg nutes today as well as a good SNS 244c spray to keep the powdery mildew at bay. @Sierra Natural Science for a great product. It does a better job at keeping it under control than anything I have tried so far including neam oil. Time to get that 5 gallon bucket on the way I think. Probably going to give a go in the vegetable garden as well with hopes to help keep my tomato blight under control.

I will do my best at keeping them tucked the best I can. I think the neighbors are just going to have to get a view this year, pretty sure there is no way I am going to keep them under the 6' of the fence, still a good 3+ weeks left until the days get short enough around here to trigger flowering.

Well, I only managed to get one clone to root. Lucky for me it is #4 which is my leading favorite so far based on growth, shape, flower density, and least picky feeder. She will hopefully be grown into a nice big mother for me to practice my cloning technique on. If I find others that smoke real well and need to be preserved I will depend on reveging. I will be pulling test buds around the 29th or so to quick dry and get a sneak peak at.

20210719_011103.jpg

Now with lights on. The extra potassium looks like it is doing the trick. Nothing is looking worse and the tips on the main colas look good. Still stacking quite a bit and mostly all white hairs. Will start checking trichs around the middle of next week.

20210724_191355.jpg

20210724_191421.jpg

20210724_191430.jpg

20210724_191513.jpg

Day 108 outside. Looks like they may be just starting to flower. They are over the fence now. Need to get a good feeding in and trim up the bottoms a bit. Probably their last veg nute feeding. Also will give them a decent neem oil bath before they get into full fledged flower to cut back some of the critters that have been munching some of the leaves. I think I may need to add some more trellis support at the top too. I have one more net left, hopefully it will be enough.

20210727_115749.jpg

20210727_115904.jpg

20210727_115900.jpg

20210727_115848.jpg

Day 53 flower. Pretty sure they will not be done this weekend. But maybe sometime next week. I am starting to see a lot of the tops do this though. Almost like a cal mag deficiency but not quite the same and at the tops. Lower leaves are not showing it. I would normally think heat or light stress, but they are not much closer to the lights than they have been for weeks and heat has not really been an issue. Only a time or two here and there where it has climbed a little over 90. Thoughts? Leave them alone and let them finish? Is it a finishing fade?

20210728_221802.jpg

20210728_221426.jpg

Back
Top Bottom