420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Justin Goody

What a view...Also day 53 looks amazing, how much longer are you thinking?
It’s transitioning to flower as we speak, currently at 13/11, tomorrow it will be at 12/12 for the first time.

One last pic before she goes to sleep and wakes up in 12/12 land.
DDFF3A35-EF29-44E3-BF87-D5E840BD5B60.jpeg
she’s ready to roll into flower.

Day 53
8CF71659-9308-47D0-BDDF-FCE16D64391E.jpeg
She’s flipped.
This will be her first 12 hour day and she’s about a week into her first GF Bloom top dress.
At the moment, I’m not being plagued with any problems and I can just relax and appreciate how she has adjusted.
A real beauty going into flower, I’m very happy with her.

Looks Great! Are you planning on a defoil and lolipoping?
Thanks!
I’ll wait for it to stretch a bit and get some more tops, a bit more training outward as well.
I’ll do a few defols over the next few weeks as well as cutting away all the lowest, would-be larf. If a branch is not going to reach the light and make a spear, I cut it off.
I left 8 branches so it’s going to be fairly big for this space (eventually)

Thanks!
I’ll wait for it to stretch a bit and get some more tops, a bit more training outward as well.
I’ll do a few defols over the next few weeks as well as cutting away all the lowest, would-be larf. If a branch is not going to reach the light and make a spear, I cut it off.
I left 8 branches so it’s going to be fairly big for this space (eventually)
Hey, Justin!

I'm just noticing you're a 420 "Grow Journalist." Is that new or am I just inattentive? Weren't you "Support" not so long ago?

Well, anyway congrats. :Rasta:

Hey, Justin!

I'm just noticing you're a 420 "Grow Journalist." Is that new or am I just inattentive? Weren't you "Support" not so long ago?

Well, anyway congrats. :Rasta:
Thank you sir! Yes it changed a few weeks ago, as I get more into the grow/testing side rather than the support. I do still help out, but I’m more like a backup ;)
I also noticed that you flip by slowly changing the photoperiod. Do you notice a difference between this method and just switching to 12/12?
No huge difference but I’d like to think it allows it to veg for an extra few days. It also helps me get back into the routine of closing/opening the tent at a set time. With autos I can just leave them and not worry. This girl is a bit more sensitive.

Yes it changed a few weeks ago, as I get more into the grow/testing side rather than the support
Good for you.

You seem like a nice guy. Be mindful not to get unduly influenced by any of your co-workers! :rofl:

Happy official Flip day Justin. Looking great.
Thanks I’m really happy with her (and the light and the nutes) looks like she’s gonna fill out really nice.

Showtime!

You have a good weekend too, Justin. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom